What if Iverson went to UVA

8 Likes

That would be the only way I could love that man more.

4 Likes

Um my playing time would have gone to 0 but woulda love watching!

6 Likes

You ever play against him?

nah man. he was after me. maybe 2 years after actually after what happened down there sadly

4 Likes

Once he went to jail I figured there was no chance.

that was awful and I assume was 91-92? Cause thats when Michael Evans came and played in state tournament at UVa and went off. Plus Curt Staples as HS junior

2 Likes

Sorry brother but AI is Va royalty.

3 Likes

He should have come in and been the best DB in Uva history.

1 Like

AI woulda come in and been whatever he wanted to be. no question.

Wanna talk about Larry Holmes?

2 Likes

If we had Iverson people would still disrespect us.

1 Like

In his book, he mentioned that he wanted to come to uva bc terry kirby showed he could play both sports.

He also was gonna follow joe smith…and he almost came to uva too.

2 Likes

I saw Iverson dunk on Joe Smith , put his balls in his face and than do the cabbage patch. Him and Tony Rutland were incredible.

2 Likes

Mike Mike committed tu UVA and he would have made our team very powerful. I remember all my boys bragging about Felipe Lopez and I was telling them he have nothing on my dude AI. Felipe came down tu Norfolk and AI showed why he was The Answer. I told Stephon Marbury dad, God Bless, The same and AI showed why he was the Answer. Alonzo Mourning dominated but it wasnt like AI and Mike Mike. They humiliated people. I can go on and on about basketball.

2 Likes

who do you take as better HS basketball player Tu, Mike or AI. Mike was unreal at UHall during his state tournament. Was absolute must watch hoop

AI was better. Mike Mike didnt have AI drive.

1 Like

After that game at Uhall, Jeff Jones and the assistants were drooling for Michael. Again I wish this wasnt a UVA fan site. Lets just say everybody didnt want Mike on the team. Plus other things.

1 Like

There was a guard name Darryl Franklin. He was considered the shit in Northern VA. A 5’11 guard from Chantilly HS I think. Its been a minute. He was getting all the attention. Well, I was like Mike, this kid is better than you. He dont know who you are and everybody say you cant eff with him. Mike smiled and said cool. Forty points later, Northern VA knew who Mike was and it wasnt close. The same with Duane Simpkins. There were alot of great talent in the 757. I just don’t want tu talk much. People get upset. Great times tho!! PEACE

2 Likes

Damn I remember Darryl Franklin. He was before me but heard tales about him when I moved to Nova and started working with athletes from that area.

For all the AI basketball hype, what I want to know is @TUGARD were you there when AI took the Crabbers to the state championship in football? I probably watched a burnt out copy of that VHS 100 times in HS marveling at what he did that. Only time I’ve ever seen someone dominate a football game.

1 Like

I was around but not there. I thought Hampton were the crabbers. He went tu Bethel. I don’t know who were who.

1 Like