Who's staying and Who's Going

3 Likes

Pack Pride must be in flames right now

1 Like

Super strange. Matt Haarms from Purdue is transferring

3 Likes

How many years of eligibility does he have left?

Has to mean a blue blood came calling right? I donā€™t seem him leaving for anything short of a Kansas or Kentucky type team.

Kentucky is on the list for Haarms. Heā€™s a grad transfer, one year left.

2 Likes

Surprised VT on his list

I think itā€™s just schools that have reached out to him not schools heā€™s interested in. Looking at that list thereā€™s probably about 5 heā€™d consider. VPISU needs all the talent they can get I donā€™t blame them for trying.

1 Like

UCLAā€¦ no surprise.

3 Likes

JUCO recruit had signed with Louisville

1 Like

Iā€™m actually pretty surprised by him going to a Cronin team. There were rumors that he didnā€™t want to buy in defensively and wanted to be more of a focal point offensively. Maybe heā€™s a focal point but heā€™s definitely going to have to play defense there. I was thinking Gonzaga so heā€™d be close to home but ultimately he went home town team.

1 Like
5 Likes

Liked this dude a lot in terms of demeanor and personality. Hope he has big success

1 Like

Yea, heā€™s a really good player who has some nifty moves. Watched him several times this year and only Mamadi was able to shut him down

Is Duke gonna suck next year?

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

yes. and watching that game he was very composed all the way through

1 Like

They always suck. Dont know how good they will be

3 Likes

Jalen Green is doing the G-League year, and it looks like the program is getting some changes, including a salary bump: https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1250832835738570752?s=21

Not sure how the recruiting implications of this program being available affects UVAā€™s approach, but it is kind of interesting in and of itself.

2 Likes

One UVA connection I overlooked is that Shareef Abdur-Rahim is the G League president. Also, the full story about this is up and has details about how this isnā€™t just the player joining a G League roster: Top high school player Jalen Green enters NBA/G League pathway - ESPN

1 Like