Why Did Doug Doughty ask Ty if he knew a 16 seed had never won?

Doug follows recruiting. I’ve talked to him on twitter a few times. He’s quirky for sure but I think he’s really a fan of sorts in his own way.

I don’t think he’s bias. Just miserable. Might get it from his wife. How the hell does a UVA fan not like Stith?

2 Likes

That was unbelievable

1 Like

by definition not a UVa fan

2 Likes

He didn’t like Stith?

His wife chimed in ( or was asked)when they were discussing All time hoo greats. Begrudgingly said stith was on the list but added she wasn’t a fan

No kidding. I wish you guys would have pushed a little harder to get her answer why.

If Doughty had said it I would have crushed him… dont know his wife so…

Damn I want tu say so much but I promised not tu pile on. LOL

Yeah I totally get why you didn’t. I was just so shocked by her response I needed to know why. I’ve never heard anyone fan or foe say anything remotely negative about Bryant. I just wanted to know if it was as a basketball player(probably) or if it was personal ( maybe Stith didn’t give Doug enough access)

Damn Im about tu listen. Im upset now. I thought Locker Room asked the question about Ty. I was like yeah. Thats some balls. I was just told. He brought up the Ty question. Not the panel. I thought all this time yall were calling him out. Im disappointed. SMH

1 Like

Yea. If I went in it would get personal for me haha. Plus she just poked her head in for a minute so…

3 Likes

haha I’m just listening. Yeah he kinda did throw Mark under the bus right off. Damn.

1 Like

Who threw Mark under the bus? ha

Doug started off telling the story of how he and Mark were always complaining to each other about Kihei playing so much.

3 Likes

Oof

2 Likes

Yeah, Doughty came off as a total dick in that story. And he seemed completely clueless about how big of an ass he was making of himself by trashing Kihei and outing Mark for agreeing with him. There’s something off about that guy. I get quirky and endearing, but that ain’t him. And Mark can talk about how nice and considerate Doughty is until he’s blue in the face. I ain’t buyin’ it. He might be nice and considerate if he thinks he can get something of value from you. But I bet he’s far from it otherwise. Am I a cynic and a misanthrope? Probably. But I’m pretty sure I treat people better than that dude does.

3 Likes

Any anti Stith talk is astonishing. I gave my two weeks at work so I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube there. I watched the UVA OU NCAA game. Stith was a freshman and fucking dominated. Stith, Morgan and Crotty was a great trio.

2 Likes

Fresh, I heard you say. You should answer that. MUCH RESPECT!!! But I also get that he was a guest. So it wouldnt be polite.

1 Like

YES HGN. He just sound like a unlikable person. Like I said, I want tu say alot. But its not my place. I stop listening but great job fellas and Thank You. We are getting great content and its free. I need tu stop bitching. LOL

2 Likes