Winter Recruiting Thread

donors aren’t going to put themselves in disadvantage by not putting in NIL deals. If you’re rival is doing nil then they are going to do nil. What is the ROI on upgrading a lockerroom? Probably not great when you realize every other programs are doing it but you still do it just to say competitive.

2 Likes

Doubt it goes away but they’ll get smarter with it. Big thing I think will stop is large sums for high school football players. Just a terribly risky investment that doesn’t need to be made when there is the transfer portal full of guys who have already proven themselves at the D1 level. Think we already see this some in basketball where most (almost all?) of the big deals are for upperclassmen

Georgia is TERRIBLE though. Ask Jabri.

4 Likes
18 Likes

Forgot to mention. After Wake game TB have Bobi Klintman (name?) a little hug in post game handshake line

21 Likes

Definitely saw that too…

3 Likes

And Bobi is pronounced Boe-be correct? The same announcers that called Armaan Armani, called him Bobby.

4 Likes

Well is it Ceer Um or See Rum?

1 Like

Yes, pronounced like this guy, although not sure it will help

5 Likes

Burger boys:

3 Likes

Reed, Baby Peja and Elmarko

5 Likes

Not getting Elmarko is such a bummer. His physicality surrounded by IMac, Dunn, Traudt, etc would have been perfection

8 Likes

Who Is That Alicia Keys GIF by iHeartRadio

4 Likes

Seems like he’s gonna be a good one, and gives out great info on our team.

2 Likes

At this point, I’d have taken that kid that your guy Sean stole from us. At least Wes Miller isn’t taking our PG recruits!

1 Like

Sean be stealing.

2 Likes

Speaking of, I came across this article when I was looking for the Mcdonalds rosters:

Not really a fan of either one of those guys.

2 Likes

Yea i mean i guess that’s good for both programs. X has been search of a rival since Huggybear left and they left Dayton in the A10. I’ve felt like UConn has been loat aincethe original Big East went down.

But honestly I lost so much respect for X when the hired Miller back I can’t even be bothered.

2 Likes

No UVA sighting so far.

Kon’s playing now (livestream). 33 in the white and blue

2 Likes