Women's Basketball In-Season Thread

Accn xtra i think I’m watching it on

1 Like

Yea, dont have it. Let us know how they do Dragon

2 Likes

Hoo up 8 after the third

Struggling with the Campbell defense. Decent looks are hard to come by. Luckily The Camels couldn’t throw a rock into the ocean.

3 Likes

Is it bad luck to play the Fighting Camels on hump day?

8 Likes

Everything feels like a struggle tonight. Hoos can’t hit a shot, so they pulled ahead at the stripe. I may be wrong but by my count they got 11 straight points from the line to build up the lead. Still far too close for my liking.

1 Like

I think you’re right went 4ish mins with no FG

I know it’s been said before and I hate to rip her but Sam Brunelle moves like the oldest 22 yr old I’ve ever seen. The injuries absolutely robbed her

8 Likes

LOL, Sam chest bumps Coach Mox and knocks her back several steps. Hoos up 12. 7:21 to play.

8 Likes

The D is gambling like me on a Saturday night. But it’s paid off big time. 20 TOs so far.

Those were Sam’s first points of the game. Only her second shot of the game (first one was in the 3Q and she looked hesitant)

1 Like

Safe to say at this point, the women are very much a 2H/4Q team.

6 Likes

She didn’t start hunting her shot until just now.

2 Likes

I feel like she doesn’t aggressively hunt her shot as a general rule. Is more opportunistic whereas other players on the team just attack (including when they shouldn’t). Maybe someone just needs to make her mad lol

3 Likes

I can see that. I’d like to see her hunt it more or command some more control because some of the aggressiveness will work agaisnt the Hoos in conference and seeking a confident knock down shooter will be a big plus.

1 Like

MORE WINS FOR MOX IN 6 GAMES THAN TINA GOT IN A WHOLE SEASON
Kid Winning GIF

23 Likes

Always thought the UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs was the best mascot in college sports… good win despite struggling!

6 Likes

I’ve also always been partial to the UC Irvine Anteaters. And I’ve got to give Richmond credit too - going with Spiders is pretty great.

3 Likes

Ialways thought spiders was underrated kinda a badass name

3 Likes

Austin Peay Governors pretty good. Anteaters maybe the best but would make for terrible players gear

4 Likes

As A Nelson County Governor I’m pretty partial to that

3 Likes

Wow aint know that about Nelson Co

1 Like