World Cup 2022

Thanks Fresh. My girl is 2 - happened way too fast!

6 Likes

It does. Gotta enjoy em when they are little even though it can be mayhem!

3 Likes

Have fun with 2!! oldest in 2.5 and itā€™s a steep learning curve.

2 Likes

My son just turned 2. I miss the days when my daughter was 2. Didnā€™t enjoy them enough contemporaneously, was more worried about getting through each day.

4 Likes

Big problem in general, no matter the topic (kids, whatever)

1 Like

When mine were little I lived by: If they are sleepin dont wake em up. If they are eating let em eat as much (good) food as they wanted

And the rest just semi controlled mayhem

1 Like

Thatā€™s basically the mantra in our house. Oldest in 2.5 youngest in 1yr. So nap cycles never match up, sleeping through the night for both is spotty.

Agree with @4547Lambeth thereā€™s a lot of just get through the day and survive bedtime. But even in the insanity we try to find individual time etc. with each kid and enjoy them. But every day is an adventure.

2 Likes
14 Likes

Includes a clip of Caffaro celebrating :trophy:

3 Likes

Greggone Berhalthisemployment?

1 Like
1 Like

Man this is the story/saga that just wonā€™t stop.

5 Likes

Ha. Sources.

Wild article nonetheless

Tough because some of yā€™all know him from school but none of this has been a good look for Claudio. Best case scenario heā€™s treating the national team like a U10 rec team where his son is entitled to playing time

2 Likes

Claudio is my guy so will have to see how it plays out. We most all agree Gio should have played a much bigger role but yea, I get your point. Not a good look for sure

Edit: like you said it is tough.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t that basically what it is though?

3 Likes

Certainly run like one if parents have a direct line to management during tournaments. Regardless of any other judgements or changes that canā€™t be allowed moving forward. Especially as we are likely to see more and more second generation national team players.

1 Like

Its crazy how the group of US players and coaches and now kids from my era are so intertwined. From Bruce Arena to all his players that played and became coaches or other things around the game

3 Likes

And thereā€™s some good to be said for it. Can help create an identity and maintain continuity as players come and go. But weā€™ve seen the downside of it over the last month lol especially when you let all of the power become consolidated by one generation of former players