World Cup 2022

Ha. Sometimes. The only reason I remember that Portugal win is the game was early as hell and I snoozed my alarm and when I turned the tv on we were up 3-0 or something. I was like WTF has happened.

2 Likes

Go 1.FCK!

1 Like

What are we looking at here?

2 Likes

I feel asleep just looking at the pictureā€¦ gonna be a long month.

5 Likes

Hahahahaha. Come on my brother. World Cup is the best thing ever! Ties for days. Figuring out points and what matters. Shoot outs after 110 minutes!

4 Likes

Hahahaā€¦ I once fell asleep at a world cup game in the stadium during the 2nd half. Dragons donā€™t sleep much but when they need to, they really need to.

3 Likes

Itā€™s my local 2.Bundesliga teamā€¦ FC Kaiserslautern. @USSoccer13 mentioned Terrance Boyd, who is the starting strikerā€¦ the picture I took is him just out of reach of a tap-in.

3 Likes

Holy cowā€¦ penalty kick in stoppage time and Kaiserslautern won 2 - 1. LOL!

@BDragon wouldnā€™t have been able to sleep through that drama!

2 Likes

Iā€™m ready!

12 Likes

Only a few days out from the start of the World Cupā€¦ join in now if you want! We currently have 19 brave souls!

3 Likes

Iā€™m in!

3 Likes

Brasil?!?!

1 Like

Yeahā€¦the squads Iā€™m normally inclined to root for (USA, Costa Rica, England, Netherlands) donā€™t seem to have it this cycle.

My sleeper to win it all is Spain but I believe I had them and Brazil matched up early in the knock out stages.

3 Likes

Sorry @BDragon

8 Likes

T-minus one hour! who is pumped?

3 Likes

This opening ceremony is the worst thing Iā€™ve ever seen

2 Likes

Itā€™s like the olympicsā€¦ same weirdness.

1 Like

Facts!

2 Likes

Main event 3pm my time

3 Likes

Tough offside call on the disallowed goalā€¦ but I think it was correctā€¦

1 Like