1st AAU live period

Maybe just trying to keep DMV connections happy with a token offer?

I really think it’s pretty simple. He posted that his recruitment was open. They had just seem him play. He’s really good, fits what they’re looking for. So they called him on it. Got nowhere. I assume they expected that but can’t hurt to ask.

9 Likes

Ha my bad, he’s basically just pretending to be the average Sabre poster.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/daraghson_/status/1414660856818933762?s=21
I enjoy that recruits are now openly displaying the gifts given to them by coaches lol

19 Likes

Dang, an Escalade ain’t gonna cut it any more @DFresh11

4 Likes

Oh snap thats far cry from my 87 Jetta with moon roof

5 Likes

Xavier has a Natty?

That’s a large moon. The edits influencers need to hire astronomers or something to get the edits more realistic.

When Bond and Traudt commit, we better be getting hype videos.

4 Likes

It’s pretend, like the i8.

1 Like

I think that’s more of a message to VT…

Look, now you don’t have Ward OR a championship.

13 Likes

Ward may be a flip candidate… only 110% committed. Most recruits are 1000% committed. If i committed this year I’d definitely be above 1000%… perhaps 1010%?

8 Likes

Hooz Got Next, do you think Marquette leads as of now!

I can assure you X does not have that type of money to throw around. The donors aren’t that generous there.

4 Likes

I really don’t know. Shaka definitely thinks he’s close to getting him but I suspect both are in a way. One thing about Marquette is they have 9 underclassmen this year, 5 freshmen. It’s very hard for them to recruit right now. Point being, I doubt he has a lot of realistic 2022 recruits he’s excited about.

5 Likes

Just caught up on all 400+ posts itt this afternoon. HGN hustle is second to none. The screencap zoom-ins!

14 Likes

The best

5 Likes

Welcome to my world Kyle

10 Likes

UVA v. VT recruiting…

UVA: Hey, I like really like you. I just don’t know if you’re the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Can we take it slow?

VT: U up?

18 Likes

Wait, we haven’t offered Sheppard?

2 Likes

Coach only offers guys he’s seen in person, during a waning crescent moon, after junior prom.

28 Likes