1st AAU live period

haha fooled me for a half second.

That reminds me a long while back I saw on Bond’s IG stories, he congratulated a young woman who is coming to UVA. Repost of her pic in UVA gear, with Go Hoos and a grin. I assume she’s a friend from school. Can’t hurt if he knows someone here.

8 Likes

Richard Isaacs is a top 40 point guard who is balling out. Really surprised we have pushed for the Isaac cubed. has 16 points, 3-5 3pt, 4 assists, 2 rebounds. Floor general.

3 Likes

Speaking of, there’s one random poster on the Sabre claiming that he ‘read’ Bond was doing an unofficial to Marquette this weekend. Anything to that?

No. Only official visits are allowed during live weekends, rest of the week is a dead period. And well coaches only miss July time for something really really urgent. So even the officials are rare.

Oh and Bond will be playing in Louisville.

6 Likes

What I assumed. Thanks

I’ll repeat this here. If this isn’t fate written in the stars, I don’t know what is.

16 Likes

Yep, I did a double take when I saw it. It was meant to be.

A few Bond highlights at the start. And a very brief shot at TB looking on.

4 Likes

NY Rens (2022 Dominick Barlow, 2023 Simon Wilcher) play 2pm vs Boo Williams.

https://nikeeyb.com/eybl-schedule/

Jaylen Curry with 7 assists to 0 turnovers in his game yesterday. Gus Yalden is a baller but I am always skeptical of the less-athletic types. Of course Luka and Jokic show you can even play at the highest level without being an uber athlete (of course they are still athletic compared to the average human). But we really need lanky rim protectors by the dozen. That being said, if Gus Yalden on his visit next month is like “Yeah I want to be a Hoo”, we take him 1 million times out of ten lol.

2 Likes

On that Philly Pride team Vandross has been camping at Northeast events. Interesting that Vandross goes by “Coach O”. Vandross is a dope last name, needs to embrace it more.

Don’t like that he calls Villanova the dream school, being from philly.

2 Likes

I love this kid’s energy so much lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTwTnMnJXM/

3 Likes

I call him Luther all the time for some reason…

2 Likes

Middle name?

Ah man. somebody gotta help True on this one

3 Likes

Hint: One Shining Moment

Never get tired of watching this

7 Likes

Never. Best thing they ever did was have Luther Vandross sing the song

2 Likes

CP3 U16 about to tip off. Jaylen Curry and Gus Bus Yalden. Work Productivity: negative 1 million.

Jaylen Curry #0 (first off the bench/they have a 5 star point guard starting although Curry is the much better facilitator and this pg is a scoring guard), Gus Yalden… you’ll recognize him on the court.

Gus Yalden is a baller man. Jaylen Curry hasn’t recorded any stats or even taken any shots but has had a lot of really good drive and kicks/really good vision. Can see why Tony likes him a lot even though statwise has been very underwhelming. I like him a lot too.

1 Like

True, but Yalden already looks tired.

Edit - He can obviously play, he has good hands, and I love his personality, it I worry how well he’d do if he wasn’t bigger than everyone else.