1st AAU live period

Many facets to basketball

1 Like

Do you think the hold up on bond is that he is more of a wing than a combo forward ?

1 Like
29 Likes

Soooooo he’s commiting tomorrow right?

9 Likes

Clearly just waiting for the blog to drop

7 Likes

What’s taking so long?

2 Likes

We are now 6 minutes in with no commitment. Is it time for us to move on?

12 Likes

Would be awesome if had Isaac, Isaac, and Bond before the summer ends

6 Likes

It really would. Allowing LOTS of flexibility on a potential 4th scholly and lots of time/recruiting resources to devote to that effort

2 Likes

Getting Dre vibes on this one, late riser that we were quietly on early. I think he also committed mid/late summer.

4 Likes

Oh man, this is great. He was the one target I was hoping would get a quick offer out of the first eval period. Just watching the few clips out, I like the upside I see and at 6-5, he may grow another couple inches.

8 Likes

So pumped about this offer. Haven’t been too closely paying attention but where do we stack up in his recuitment?

5 Likes

Maybe I’m jumping the gun but it feels like UVA was potentially the offer he was waiting on. He visits Marquette with no decision. It’ll be interesting to watch with Smart seeing him play so much last weekend. My guess is it will be several weeks before anything happens.I hope that’s not the case and he picks UVa sometime soon before he blows up further.

4 Likes

Getting a bad feeling on this one already

4 Likes

Do you have a good feeling about any aspect of our program? You were unhappy about the lack of an offer earlier or now still unhappy after we offered …

2 Likes

Now you’re getting it!

It’s his reverse-fate schtick.

1 Like

lol its sarcasm.

But it now has been 54 minutes and no commit or new offer. Meanwhile Mike Young just showed up at Brookfield Elementary school in Chantilly as a guest speaker and handed out like 50 offers.

24 Likes

Not really, unless having the best coach in the game could be construed as a positive.

3 Likes

Ward just committed to Xavier.

6 Likes

@HoozGotNext so what do you think was up with this offer. Seems out of place or out of character with how we’ve been going about things.

Edit: referring to the ward offer