1st scholastic live period 6/18-6/20

'22 point guard I remember the staff had vague interest in before he early committed to Maryland.

https://twitter.com/iampaullewis_/status/1406267836834664454

1 Like

Game Tony is watching. Cam Whitmore with 18 first half points. Justin Taylor with 9

I would not complain at all in getting involved with cam whitmore. Again, might be too late with Maryland making him priority uno and Villanova making a push. But he would be the perfect small forward to pair Traudt.

Dude is a better shooting Justin Anderson out of high school and it’s literally insane he is not even inthe top 100, even with the offers he has.

2 Likes

Reed Sheppard Dunk today
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTpiSOlHUJ/

6 Likes

Cam Whitmore now putting on a show in front of Tony. That shooting plus athleticism wtf

2 Likes

Trevor Keels returns?

Lol talented DMV talent with Villanova involved. Just missing a Duke last second offer. (me personally I would take cam whitmore 15 times out of 10 over Keels but that’s only because I miss having those Justin Anderson lobs).

5 Likes

Cam Whitmore with the monster stat line. Carter Lang led Stab with 21 points (he’s one Im personally interested in as well).

1 Like

Bennett is on the move again. He left DeMatha after those 2 games.

1 Like

Philly/NJ to see Jameel? Or South Carolina (Noah Clowney) or Florida (Ven-Allen Lubin)?

Bennett went to Maret to see Christian Watson earlier. Not sure after that. Might be on his way back to Cville and pop up at Blue Ridge tonight/tomorrow.

1 Like

Coach Willy hiding in the corner.

2 Likes

Yikes - Taylor 6-26 FG’s … brick layin

1 Like

Bennett is back at DeMatha for night games. Just in time to see the same teams again. Archbishop Spalding (Cam Whitmore) is up now. STAB plays DeMatha next.

3 Likes

I dont think geographical importance is all that crucial in basketball recruiting…

BUT it would be dope to get a kid from Philly (Jameel Brown) and a kid from Baltimore (Cam Whitmore) in the same class and open up those pipelines a little considering how tight nit those basketball communities are.

6 Likes

Between Dre, Sean, and…Jason Cain we need to flex our muscles a bit more in Philly.

4 Likes

Yes. A lot of talent in that market and in Baltimore. DC is a lost cause for me. Villanova and whatever schools hire people with DC connections as assistants (Oklahoma state, Chokies, etc.) can have it.

1 Like
4 Likes

Highlight clips from Carter Lang’s 21 pt game against Cam Whitmore’s team. I do think we’ll need two bigs by 2023. A lanky modern big and a bruiser big (who can still spread the floor some). Carter fits that description perfectly. Again idc about geographic location but this is one where it’s geographic location and a roster fit. A big who needs development and can provide depth early on, which a lot of kids might not seek out in the transfer era. I have no idea if he’s actually from cville though or commutes in. That’s a @brogdonfanpage question

Carter Lang with Reed Sheppard and a point guard would be an above solid class to add to our (hopefully) foundational 2022 class.

3 Likes

There’s the UNC offer for Cam Whitmore

Hope we do a zoom visit to make our offer more personal. Does help we have been in contact longer I guess

2 Likes