2020-2021 season

Good point, If that’s the case let em stay there, they are stuck on grounds during the holiday breaks anyways.

1 Like

You think because of cases or just precaution?

2 Likes

It’s all precaution at this point…the case count (and actual hospital counts) don’t make these steps required!

3 Likes

I think most of the schools have already planned on that early shutdown because it made more sense when they began the year, not sure if they can or will alter their schedule again.

2 Likes

To be fair the case count and hospital count are as such because of the precautions in the first place

Most schools have had it scheduled that way already. I guess December was thought to be a month the second wave could hit. I don’t know…

2 Likes

got it. my son is a junior in college here playing soccer and hasnt told me. ha

2 Likes

NCAA just moved fall championships to spring.

2 Likes

That was for all sports? I saw FCS championships were moved.

3 Likes

Just the blue bloods I guess

8 Likes

Isn’t Georgetown notorious for playing super soft nonconference schedules?

1 Like

Yup, that goes back to the Big John days, He believed no need to play more than you have to. And given the Big East back then, I can get where he’s coming from.

This season is going tu be a mess. Its a shame because we truly have chip potential.

7 Likes

Agree on both points.

I dont know where tu ask this question. Did Grant Kersey help organized this site? I see his name alot up here. I never saw a manager/ walkon get so much attention. Thank You

I think he’s become a bit of a cult hero among UVa fans. He never missed a shot or a free throw during his time as a walk on. And the first time he played he didn’t have his own jersey so he just wore one that said Virginia on the name plate. He’s been beloved since

8 Likes

Grant does a lot of stuff with the crew and he is our one guy on the ground in Cville so he has helped tons with the fundraisers and things. He also gets to see how all the stuff that @Merch does to make LRA work Also got crazy tik tok skills to make old dudes like Fresh feel relevant.

Swiss army knife with hops

12 Likes

This statement is going down in the record books

5 Likes

Just make sure you credit your boy when you use it Big B

5 Likes