2021-22 Season Look Ahead

Gotta be kidding me. Rich getting richer. Could easily see him committing there soon.

2 Likes

Depends on if they have an opening for his guardian or whatever that dude is.

2 Likes

UMass cheats their nuts off. Hmmm

The NCAA could not even wrap their heads around the UNC academic scandal and take action. Imagine what is getting ready to happen here. The issue will be not as much about players gaming the system as much as it will be about money power players exploiting the players. Buckle up

2 Likes

Return trip for Kihei to Cali? I know we try to have it so there is a game near a player’s home before 4th year over.

1 Like

I’m still so mad UCLA dipped out of that tournament and left us with this shit sandwich so they could play Gonzaga. And we just accept it routinely

8 Likes

And now are setting up their own damn tournament while we play a couple no reward, potentially high risk games.

4 Likes

Sorry if this was already discussed but apparently trips are allowed this summer. Is there any chatter about us taking one?

2 Likes

Taine getting some shots up

7 Likes

I’m so starved for UVA basketball content that I’ve watched this clip 10x

5 Likes

Maybe I’ve watched too many Hawks games because of Dre but his jumper reminds me of Bogdan Bogdanovic

3 Likes

You have no clue what you’re talking about. Lol

I am open to be corrected but we are routinely hosed with our preseason tournaments and big 10 matchups

3 Likes

On a related note, hope the arena crew can get the hook-up on some DBZ hype music for Jay Gardner.

Want to hear the band playing this when Jay slams one down and the opposing team calls a timeout to regroup.

3 Likes

I think the over under on Gardner dunks for the season might be 3

I will take the under

1 Like

Plenty of time for the band to practice then. It’s gonna be great.

People are vastly under rating Gardner’s athleticism. He might not be considered an above the rim player but he can throw down. How has this got to be a thing?

3 Likes

I’ll take the under on Keels! Speaking of playing under the rim!

1 Like

I never had a good look at his game. What I saw on video highlights made me thing of an much shorter Dennis Scott. Assume I am wrong again ha