2022-23 Lineup Conjecture fun

hahahhahaha. total weirdo. and I wanna hang out with him

6 Likes

The man crush continues. LRA set up the table for Fresh Corey Reece and Pastner to habe dinner. I wanna see my boy lost in the moment.

5 Likes

I would LOVE to see Cory and Pastner at dinner. C never stops telling stories until the check comes. Then passes for the first time in his Life for Pas to pay the bill. Me and Reece just chillin

7 Likes

Im not expecting either to be all ACC. As we know its hard for freshmen to get much time under Tony but i do expect both of them to show what their potential may be and like you expect at least McKneely if not both of them to make enough of an impact that we are excited for the future. @Hooandtrue is always dreaming about lineups and stuff so i thought i would get my dream in,lol

2 Likes

I want in on that dinner. I can tell some funny message board stories if the conversation slows down at all.

3 Likes

Just saw Cory’s tweet with a clip of the dunk at FSU. And you’re right, the angle doesn’t justify the impact. Remember it like it was yesterday. Jumped off the couch, pumping my fist with a few “Awwww Shits” thrown along the way.

3 Likes

Cory legit punctured his ear drum on that dunk. Also FSU drilled us that game @chavlicek15 remembers better than me

1 Like

247 released their last rankings for 2022.

McKneely 44
Bond 51
Traudt 70
Dunn 133

7 Likes

Im getting the feeling we are all gonna really like Bond. Leon Bond (taking nothing away from the other 3)

3 Likes

In my headcannon he’s the chosen one. Isaac Squared is the base and Dunn is the wildcard/high ceiling developmental piece.

But Bond I think can be special. If he ever gets a consistent catch and shoot 3pt shot he can be a first rounder.

7 Likes

Same page on this

1 Like

Also:
Final 247 Composite - 2022 Recruit rankings:

#54 Isaac Traudt

#55 Isaac McKneely

#59 Leon Bond

#119 Ryan Dunn

UVA with the #12 ranked class in the country.

8 Likes

Bossi basically saying he aint as high on Traudt as other services but a little higher on McKneely and Bond (I do remember Bossi saying Bond was one of his favorite players to watch last AAU season/the competitiveness and energy and activity were through the roof).

3 Likes

Bond is one of the more impressive interviews I’ve seen from a high schooler. Going to fit right into that Brogdon/Kiser/Snowden mold

5 Likes

I get the feeling that Leon really knows how to work and possesses a high level work rate. Dunn seems to be starting to figure that out where Isaacs are a little more refined.

Gonna be a fun class when they all play some their 3rd years…

6 Likes

Seems like BVP has arrived

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdbS62RLIEL/

2 Likes

That is some nice rotation on the ball if i do say so myself

2 Likes

Makes the new guy “Campus” mistake of course lol

2 Likes

That made me laugh! Thanks…

2 Likes