2022-23 Out of Conference (non-ACC / non-UVa)

Would be some shit to see Sean Miller as the national coach of the year

5 Likes

Kinda like Barry Bonds and the steroid era players. Just can’t concede. Doesn’t matter that it’s legal now, it wasn’t then

2 Likes

This has to be some sort of performance art right? I still have so many questions.

8 Likes

Yeah, I think the SID tweeted that it was some sort of YouTube/TikTok prank by the kid.

4 Likes

I was wondering about that. Totally makes sense that it was some going viral attempt.

4 Likes

USC has outscored UCLA 52-25 in the 2nd after being down by 12 at half. Another top 10 team going down.

1 Like

When did the Pac 12 start playing the majority of their midweek games at 11 pm? It’s like screw it we’re not getting the east coast anyway.

9 Likes

They are always too late, it’s even too late for me here in AZ! Too old man, can’t go to 9pm games on a Tuesday or Thursday!

1 Like
4 Likes

Good. :smiling_imp: Atleast we got ours done.

2 Likes

cincinnati bearcats mascot GIF by University of Cincinnati Athletics

2 Likes

Bama allowed Oklahoma to shoot 19-28 from the floor in the 1st half and Cincy is beating Houston on the glass.

College basketball makes no sense sometimes.

4 Likes

Minute left… Oklahoma is going to have to run a play to hit a 30 pointer to make this one interesting.

2 Likes

Half time score of Illinois-Wisconsin is 20-16.

5 Likes

Landers Nolley is still playing, had no idea. He’s a walking bracket.

8 Likes

I seriously think folks that make fun of UVA online have not watched us play in years… this team does not play the way they describe anymore.

9 Likes

Wow, both Iowa State and Bama blown out.

Edit - I should really be more appreciative of UVA winning unimpressively on the road. Things can go a heck of a lot worse.

6 Likes

If Gard is let go we need to be all over Connor essegian. 3 andD shooting wing.

Had a stinker today with only 3pt but his last few games

2023-2024
Reece
Armaan
McKneely
Dunn
Kadin

Bench:
Dante
Connor
Bond
Traudt

National Title and 40-0.

1 Like

I’d take Chucky Hepburn if Reece goes pro.

2 Likes

This post should be flagged for obscene content