2022 Dream Class

You don’t know if the refs mother could cook or not

1 Like

I think he’s attempting some sort of sarcasm. But the narcissism makes it a bit difficult to pick out.

1 Like

Tell me about this ignore feature…

4 Likes

Anyone else insanely high on Bobi Klintman? From everything I’ve watched from the kid I can’t believe how low he’s ranked. He’s the kinda guy that really could make the 2022 class rival the 2016 class IMO. I mean he already has been comparing himself to Dre Hunter in interviews! We absolutely need to get this guy

10 Likes

I wouldnt mind full court pressing and trying to get him to reclass redshirt with one of our schollies, since he’s 18 i believe.

newish highlights (from last month)

3 Likes

They’re definitely high on him. He’s playing his last year of high ball in the US. They’ll want to see him play tougher competition before they take on a new commit.

That’s my read.

1 Like

Wait where’s he playing next year?

Your math is wrong - don’t forget to add in that one guy who always redshirts. :wink:

1 Like

They already offered Bobi

1 Like

Don’t know that he’s picked a school yet, but wants to play for a US high school to get used to the American game and increase his profile. Talks about it in the below interview:

1 Like

Hopefully not Montverde or IMG

5 Likes

Need to get him to STAB. :grinning:

2 Likes

Or PVI

3 Likes

Here’s what he said in that interview on the HS front:

PI: Have you been talking with various high schools?

BK: Yeah I’ve been talking to some high schools. I’ve been talking to Sunrise Christian, Dream City Christian, Wasatch Academy, Real Salt Lake, Prolific Prep, Southern California Academy. So I’ve been in touch with many high schools, we’ll see where I land, it’s still a secret [laughs]. I’ll put it out on social media when I know.

All of those appear to be out West. No bueno.

1 Like

I mean, if I could pick any high school anywhere in the country to play for a year, I might be into playing in sunny California or Arizona, haha. Probably even more appealing coming from Sweden.

There’s also a lot in that interview that sounds good for UVA (e.g. wanting to become a great multi-positional defender, name checking De’Andre Hunter). So will just have to see how it all plays out.

1 Like

Not so subtlety mention where Hunter trains in the offseason.

4 Likes

A little Isaac McKneely (and Jaidyn West who was on fire) to tide things over.

4 Likes

Still “heavily involved” with Seth Trimble.

10 Likes

Even if Trimble’s three point shot might still be a little in question (that’s what people were saying earlier this year), pairing his slashing ability and athleticism with shooters like Murray and McKneely in the backcourt could be pretty fun.

2 Likes