2022 Dream Class

Haven’t watched much, but from what I read he can shoot the heck out of the ball, which would be nice considering we haven’t had an effective shooting PG since Ty left

2 Likes

This chart and article are painful

4 Likes

I bet Beard is going all-in on Keyonte George instead and feels good about landing him

1 Like

Keyonte George is a shooting guard though. Also a likely overseas or g-league prospect.

1 Like

Think he’s ours to lose

Baylor and Arkansas are big time teams who are obviously hot after their tournament performances .

1 Like

he plays combo guard right now running point pretty frequently. he doesn’t have nba shooting guard size unless he grows a lot so it’s in his best interest to keep developing the point guard skillset. he’d definitely be a score-first point. but yeah g league ignite is a real possibility. the kuminga/green/nix/todd crew has made it look pretty enticing. i’d bet he ends up playing college though

1 Like

I think college basketball does a better job of “introducing” a players brand. While we know who those guys are in the g league, no one else does.

3 Likes

Not a surprise. I remember reading the UNC and Duke boards last year and they were like not surprised if he ends up a top 20 recruit at all. We’ll see if Tony’s early investment can actually pay off in this one.

6 Likes

Whoever this Zach Carey guy is he needs to keep Traudt under wraps

11 Likes

Zach’s a pretty good hype man. Some AAU dads out there would pay for that.

12 Likes

Dammit HGN I’m tryna be subtle here

6 Likes

It’s going to really suck watching him at Duke or Kentucky.

4 Likes

Exactly. We need to hurry and lock him up early if we want him, or this will turn into a Keels situation.

4 Likes

I think we are doing everything we can to lol. Out of our hands

5 Likes

Yep, not much you can do if a kid wants to wait. And it kinda feels like he wants to let things play out to see who else jumps in.

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is we’ll soon see the launch of CareyEdits? He’ll be in college just like Tipton started out.

6 Likes

When Kyle Guy, Jr (4* SG from CA) announces his commitment to UVA through Zach, we’ll be able to say we knew him when he was just starting out.

12 Likes

Just like everyone else I soooooo hope that we get Traudt for 2022. If we get and then have Gardner for 2 years, the possibility of Traudt, Gardner, and Kadin in the front court and Reese and Franklin in the backcourt would be incredible!! Then having maybe Nunez or Trimble, McNeely, Murray, and McCorkle coming off the bench would be awesome. Not sure if Gardner or Traudt could play the 3 but having them both on the team for one year would create such matchup problems.

2 Likes

Why u guys think I’m tweeting abt Traudt…

7 Likes