2022 Dream Class

Been on the Traudt wagon for a long time. Could be the best Bennett recruit ever. And yes, I know the complete Bennett recruiting history. I LOVE this guy’s game. It literally will send me to my grave when this guy listens to Self.

2 Likes

How close are the Isaac’s actually? I know McKneely is helping recruit him with the hashtag #IsaacSquared but wasn’t sure if they were just acquaintances or friends

If he gets that 5th star we may as well now out.

Lol jk…well maybe

1 Like

Just saw a tweet that UVa and Arkansas look good for Nunez. It seems he is pretty far along in his recruitment. Are the 2 schools mentioned basically his final 2?

1 Like

UVA is far along with Nunez. Final is a big word to use but Arkansas is definitely the leading competitor right now.

16 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

Zach, I’m counting on you and Mcneely to make #IsaacSquared come true

7 Likes

starting to feel like arkansas has unlimited scholarships

3 Likes

The Muss Bus rolls into town. You have no idea who it picks up or spits out but it definitely makes a stop

4 Likes

How do we sit with Klintman? Just saw a Twitter post of his highlights and I can’t think of a better fit for that Dre mold

7 Likes

The thing that impressed me was his passing! You’d think playing with stiffs he would be more likely to keep the ball and impose his will bit I’ll be damned if he doesn’t have some good feel and vision.

I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer but I feel like we’ve seen this “international discovery” movie before.

3 Likes

Our international recruiting results have been underwhelming at best. Which is why I am restraining my optimism over Murray.

2 Likes

Im not lol. Kid looks way better than our other international prospects at this stage. Perfect combo guard for our offense

5 Likes

He looks good against no competition. He seeing the floor with his pro team?

Yeah Taine may not be instant impact but as a 17/18 year old he was already playing in the same league as Salt and Wilkins did after UVA and putting up solid numbers. I think Taine is a top 75 recruit where as Kody and Salt were hovering around 300. Not that rankings mean much but they mean something.

Also think Kody can play that 10-15 minutes off the bench at the 3 and 4 role. He looked much better in his limited minutes to begin the season this year. But I also wouldn’t mind getting that young 3/4 hybrid prospect as assurance.

5 Likes

He averaged 17 a game and shot over 40% from 3 in the league Zay had to start his pro career in. Doesn’t guarantee he’ll be a success but it’s a significantly different starting point than our past international recruits.

9 Likes

Hope y’all are right. I’ll reserve my excitement until I see him on the floor.

2 Likes

I hate to put unrealistic expectations on Taine. Traditionally a 1st year struggles here. Even the best average maybe 7-8 a game. Harris averaged over 10 was one of the few exceptions. Anything over 8 will be a pleasant surprise IMO.

Taine looks physically ahead of most first years but all I have seen is video so who knows

1 Like

Yea, he looks like a grown man. Just have to wait and see if he plays that way