2022 Dream Class

I watched about a quarter and a half of NZ’s FIFA loss to Australia. The Tall Blacks got routed, but I thought Murray personally looked good. His numbers weren’t impressive, but he was the obvious leader of NZ (despite an average team age of 24), was one of two primary ball handlers, and Australia doubled him every time he had the ball for the first 7-8 minutes of the game.

2 Likes

Another cake day. Thanks for hanging around and dropping knowledge @XHoo

5 Likes

Seems to be embrace being a post player. Still amazed he can shoot a 3 off a curl like Guy, but still seems to be a modern 4/5

4 Likes
13 Likes

Must’ve seen what y’all were posting about his little stretch of lackluster performances.

12 Likes

Glad he balled out to end their regular season. Hope the Dots kill it in the playoffs.

5 Likes

Emanuel Sharp was someone I think we were linked with as being interested at one point. Saw Andrew Slater retweet this when carousing the transfer market twitter. Don’t know if we are still interested with Franklin on board in that Brogdon role.

2 Likes

@HoozGotNext can our coaches contact high school players right now? Can CTB call or text Traudt daily if he chose to right now?

1 Like

Yep unlimited electronic contact. Call text Zoom IG Twitter Snapchat Myspace whatever lol Just nothing in person. Starting June recruits can take visits. Coaches can go out and watch them play during NCAA sanctioned “live period” weekends in July. There might also be two of those in June, and possibly even a Top 100 camp coaches can attend. No in person off campus communication though until September, when coaches can again visit them at their schools and homes.

7 Likes

Man he seeks out contact and finishes. Haven’t had a dude like that in a bit.

1 Like

Speaking of this, Gardner is one of those players. Dude is a grown ass man and would instantly upgrade the toughness levels we were so desperately lacking last year

5 Likes

Looks like Traudt is planning to take an official visit in early June

26 Likes

Nice

Lock. It. Down.

2 Likes

I hate June visits but hopefully it’s a good sign in that he’s looking to move things forward

4 Likes

I mean it’s June or marathon basically. Dead period until then and July is reset time before guys do the Fall tours.

12 Likes

Gotta lock him down with a wayside chicken lunch and El Puerto dinner.

4 Likes

I totally get that but Grounds is so dead in June. It’s a totally different Charlottesville. Would rather get the chance to lock him down than not though

1 Like

I mean… grounds aint exactly a party rn lol

12 Likes

That’s also roughly around when Top 100 camp may be. From what I’ve heard that probably will take place but I have no idea if it’ll even be in Cville.

7 Likes

Yeah, he’d have to wait until Fall to get a real feel for C-ville. The bright side is that nowhere is hopping and full of students right now. We’re no worse than anywhere else.