2022 Dream Class

Yeah, I’m sure this happens with a lot of kids, but it seems like it’s rare that it makes it into the public eye like it has in this situation. Ultimately just hope he’s happy with whatever choice he/they end up making.

2 Likes

I think that’s the different. I make up it’s tough to find a 17-19 yr old who is not influenced by parents and/or handlers. But it’s not often you see the parent being the mouthpiece and spokesperson. The Ball boys aside.

Seems like Efton is destined to play for Rick Stansbury at Western Kentucky at some point

2 Likes

Just waiting on the right offer.

LoneImaginaryGardensnake-max-1mb

1 Like

If he lands at Iona it would actually make me happy and in some ways justifies all this waiting etc. I mean with Sean Miller out of the game Pitino has to be the next best option.

3 Likes

Gotta be waiting on the edit… right?

2 Likes

What a weird recruitment

Wow, never seen anything like it. Just keeps getting weirder by the minute

Keels commit yet?

4 Likes

I was bummed out when UVa faded with Reid. I think now a major bullet was dodged. And not with the kid. He’s going where he is told to go.

2 Likes

On a happy note, just saw how McKneely ended the game today. UVa got a really good kid and player.

10 Likes

@Foresthoo Joe Lunardi’s nephew Chris Lunardi was at UVa getting his Master’s degree while in the Air Force when I was in AFROTC… he used to come into Varsity Hall (old AFROTC, but previous medical clinic) to check in w/ our Detachment Commander every few weeks per protocol. I used to always give him crap for Bracketology…

Chris told me Joe loved to come down to hang out because he loved Grounds so much.

It is definitely reflected in his answers within the article.

11 Likes
2 Likes

Kevin McPherson has been LET OFF HIS CHAIN. He is finally #unleashed

3 Likes

That sucks

1 Like

Why? Would imagine that more than 1 team sits well with him.

Think it might be now or never time to jump into the Seth Trimble race.

I know we all love Seth Trimble and he’s a heck of a player. I believe that Austin Nunez fits into more of what UVA does.

I just don’t see him performing well in our system. Nor do I see him performing well in Michigans system either. I can see him doing well at UNC

4 Likes

I hope Trimble has a great college career somewhere other than the ACC.

2 Likes

This is relevant to nothing really… We know Bennett focuses in on certain recruiting targets early, but it still seems crazy that Matt Coleman was offered as an 8th grader.