2022 Recruiting Scenarios

Shaka won’t be there when Nunez is a senior

1 Like

We need to get this done.

11 Likes

I would offer him now, no matter the consequences with Keels.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure from the info HGN and Jamie Oakes have given us, we are recruiting McKneely as hard as we can. Just that McKneely wants to take more visits in the spring.

1 Like

I hope HoosandTrue and others give me props for the Tyler Hero comparison many moons ago. LOL

2 Likes

You did compare him to Herro (so did his coach early on and also compared him slightly to Jamal Murray). I am still in the camp he is a taller Kyle Guy.

Im hearing schools are doing a good job using the Taine committment against us. I have no idea and cant confirm. I dont know the kid or his inner circle. But thats what I heard.

can you explain that one Tu? I dont know how these things work and we are still the champions

1 Like

I’m glad we took Taine. Tu, do you think that may just be convenient?

1 Like

Doesn’t surprise me if that’s the case. That was honestly my only reservation about landing Taine, because I do like McKneely. 6’5ish off ball guard who is an elite shooter - you can argue they kind of fill the same role and would be in back-to-back classes. Seems like it’d be easy for other coaching staffs to make that case, especially when we also have McCorkle that might overlap with that spot as well.

Fresh, I heard for sure West Va and Indiana but also other schools are trying tu use the committment of Taine tu UVA tu hurt our chances with Mckneely. They are using the they are similiar players concept and he wont play much as an underclassman tactic. I said since I don’t know anyone who know Mckneely personally. I dont know how true it is and the effect. Its more about me listening tu chit chat than knowing for sure.

1 Like

I have tu be real Chief. I really dont know man. With my son career blowing up and Covid. Its hard getting info and I dont spend as much time hitting the streets as much. Im trying tu do my thing more but it could be fam. Im not going tu say I know when I dont my friend. I NEVER even seen Mckneely and that surprises even me because I know the 22, 23 and 24 class like the back of my hand. Well at least I thought so. LOL

i get it. you know more than me but I just think at this point when Virginia offers and lands people should pay attention

1 Like

If we don’t get McKneely it won’t be because of Indiana or West Virginia. It will be because of Kentucky, Duke, or UNC.

Fresh, dont get it twisted. UVA is big balling it now. But they cant use our system against us as much. They cant say we dont win the big games anymore. They cant say we dont put guys in the NBA anymore. Now its the TB only give 7 or 8 guys quality minutes and if they have similar players on the team or a deep roster. There is a great chance the younger player will not play much. Thats what im being told is happening with Mckneely. But IM NOT POSITIVE.

4 Likes

I guess I should be quiet until I confirm. I just wanted tu share.

yea man. that makes sense. is called rich mans problems Tu. Lets see how TB navigates

4 Likes

Now this I do know. West VA and Indiana and NC ST are doing very well with him. Now I do know that my friend. Im not sure about Duke or Kentucky.

1 Like

People can hate me all they want but if TB just word his truth better. We would have a five star by now. Its all about being honest but still showing opportinity.

1 Like

I have tu hit the rd guys but stay safe. Peace

2 Likes