2022 Selection Sunday Discussion Thread

Scuff up those shoes, Jaden!

Here we go - 35 minute review into the selection show. Exciting!

Yeah, if someone had said in November that 4 VA schools would get in, thereā€™s no way I would have thought we wouldnā€™t be one of them.

4 Likes

NIT Selection Show at 9:00 on ESPNU!!!

1 Like
1 Like

Iā€™d guess Rutgers, A&M, Wyoming from that list

1 Like

Okay, ND in. So 5 ACC team, I guess

Play in right?

Yeah, Dayton. Vs Rutgers

ND I saw ha

Every year the Big 10 gets way more teams in than they should, and they still havenā€™t won a championship since before I had a bald spot.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no such thing as an easy road to the Final Four but on paper they did Duke about as big a favor as possible. Right down to putting them in the region with the #1 seed theyā€™ve already beaten.

14 seed for Longwood. Thatā€™s nice. They had a good year but you donā€™t usually get that out of the Big South.

5 Likes

Looks like the ACC will get 5, with UNC & Tech in this last region.

2 Likes

VT will probably have to beat Baylor or Kentucky to reach Sweet 16

Wow, VT an 11

If Iā€™m Purdue Iā€™m rooting like hell for Texas to take out VT. Their bigs want nothing to do with guarding Aluma.

Potential Kentucky vs Juzang E8 game. I think it happens too.

4 Likes

How the heck did Rutgers get in? 18-13 and a NET of 77ā€¦theyā€™re not much better than us.

4 Likes

Big 10 was strong this year.

The Big 10 was ā€œstrongā€ last year and only had one team make the sweet sixteen.

3 Likes

Hav, Iā€™m like you. I dont give a shit. Someone wake me up when it gets to the Final Four and i might watch a few minutes

1 Like

That would be an interesting matchup. Edey wouldnā€™t be able to guard anyone but Edey and Williams would dominate inside on the other end.

1 Like