2023-2024 College Football

https://x.com/ukcoachstoops/status/1728655482317869099?s=42&t=0GKFQNcxT61natARiAqsLw

Not so fast my friend. Stoops is fist pumping all the way to the bank with the likely $3mil raise UK is about to give him.

Also being in Lexington he has a front row seat to witness the insanity Cal has to deal with when it comes to a delusional fanbase.

2 Likes

Honestly I’d imagine both UK and A&M fans are ecstatic about this.

Wonder if A&M is actually gonna be able to poach Day from Ohio State, on paper you’d think it would be a pipe dream but Buckeye fans seem pretty fed up with him.

1 Like

Agreed Stoops at A&M felt like Hoyke or Rich Rod at Michigan just not right.

I honestly think there’s life to the Ryan Day stuff. And he’d be a good fit knows how to handle rabid fans and expectations has been in a bunch of big games, although not the best record. It might be time for him to move while he’s still on the upside.

Didn’t even realize State had 9 wins. Good for Armstrong he played really well down the stretch

1,621 yrds 62% completion 11tds 6 picks…

Los Angeles Basketball GIF

BA is a fine semi servicable college QB but the modern game esp at the nxt level requires a lot more ball control and accuracy.

Think it’s more the final two games. Played really well and got to beat his previous school’s two biggest rivals, he more than likely won’t be NFL bound so that’s a pretty great way to go out.

3 Likes

Touche that’s a good point

https://x.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/1728785936287199701?s=46&t=IIkkMqQ8qIBkUJTInsw88Q

Another one bites the dust. Still mad that this guy beat us twice under Bronco.

Also apparently getting $20 mil for his buyout, what the hell was IU thinking with that contract?

2 Likes

Dude did discover and cultivate Penix to a degree

Yeah they had that one good year during COVID when they beat Penn State. Outside of that though it was a lot of mediocre and bad years.

I could see Jason Candle taking this job.

1 Like

That be a good landing spot for Candle.

You’re right I remember there being buzz around that program the last 2 or 3 seasons and they’ve always fallen short.

Chips continue to fall honestly Dana lasted longet at Houston than I thought he would. 31-28 overall and a 12-2 season at one point. I think the kicker was a lackluster opening season in the Big 12 and the schools desire to make an imprint on a conference that loses its top teams

31-28 at UVa would be worth at least a six-year extension, probably.

1 Like

3/3 previous coaches received extensions for essentially the same win% in a smaller sample size so yea you’re right

1 Like

Is the Rockets owner also a Houston booster?

No clue

Htown dropout ha

2 Likes

Spent too much time chasing Phi Slama Jama

Would do this for $20 mil no question

2 Likes

Tillman Fertitta is chairman of the board of the UH regents, and the basketball team plays at the Fertitta Center, so I’d say he’s a huge UH booster.

2 Likes