2023 NCAA Tournament Thread

Man….that’s not cool…purdue is a classy program…unlike auburn or Texas tech…along with many many others…Arizona losing yesterday one player put his hand in front of the camera walking off….our guys would never do that

1 Like

I think he has the covid year if he wants it

Junior, apparently. Which means he has a covid year too

If I had a choice of other bb coaches for uva I’d pick Scott drew or Matt painter…period

I know they aren’t current but Jay Wright and John Beilein are up there for me

That’s not how I intended it. More pointing out that we’re known for Chaminade and UMBC. Farleigh Dickinson was essentially both in one game, when you consider (1) the opponent, (2) the Edey-Sampson comp, and (3) the 1-16 matchup.

2 Likes

Sure jay wright…def….not so much for me beilein……great coach…kinda a dk….but don’t disagree on coaching ability at all….pitino? He’s out there now…lol

But of course…nobody better then TB for us

Ok yeah sorry…misunderstood….true the combination is true…pretty bad…but their guard play was always and obv problem…but I guess I feel for those guys a lot rt now…I welcome the company so we aren’t the only ones…but I wish it was some other bs programs like….idk…duke…

1 Like

Sorry for talking UVA on a UVA site?
Was simply saying I would have preferred 2 Madness wins to zero over the last 3 years. Didn’t seem questionable to me …

1 Like

If for some reason we had to look for a new coach tomorrow, not sure we’d need to look much further than the guy who beat us yesterday.

Won’t be long before Richey takes a P6 job.

2 Likes

Probably this offseason Richey gets offered one if enough open up. I think Pitino will take one of the open ones.

:rofl:……

Ohio we got screwed bc of Covid and a legit big pg and I guess bvp lighting it up….but this game was a fk up…coaching and play…I’m supportive but we have to accept when we really messed up…this one we did across the board…imho

4 Likes

Just get better…including tb…we need to learn and improve on our mistakes…recruiting, system, player use, etc…it all needs to be looked at…nothing wrong…but just address it…we won a natty with a bad ass team…it’s all good…let’s get it back

1 Like

Sky is falling is stupid when u know half of the acc teams have a sky is falling scenario…hoos…chill

Man, the UMBC Twitter account has it exactly right: the kind thing to do is to celebrate Fairleigh Dickinson for their amazing achievement, and leave Purdue alone to crawl away and lick their wounds. I’m not sure other fan bases understand how hard this particular situation is for the losing side, but we’ve been there.

10 Likes

Tell that to a few of those post from 36 hrs ago on this thread. And Id consider this a largely civil place.

2 Likes

Although I agree with his tweet. This is a hot take but that account is so annoying. Like I get it, but they make EVERYTHING about themselves and then come out lecturing people about how to respond to this upset. Like who do you think you are dude, lol. Idk. Maybe you all will give me crap for that take.

3 Likes

Memphis game is wild