2023 NCAA Tournament Thread

Look forward to McKneely hitting those shots the MSU guards hit down the stretch.

1 Like

Purdue and Marquette down, making this trend even more remarkable

https://twitter.com/kenpomeroy/status/1635714859206852608?s=46&t=pVqmP5SkBYWlQe9beqo3MA

8 Likes

Can someone remind me of this next March?

FDU coach looks and sounds like he should be the head of an IT department.

2 Likes

I assume this has to do with (perceived) raw talent and the high expectations that come with it (or don’t, in the case of Purdue and Marquette)? Very interesting, and something I’ll keep in mind when advancing regular season overachievers in my bracket next year.

1 Like

This FDU/FAU game is an absolute blast

7 Likes

FDU is still in this but time is running out.

1 Like

Yes.:.and also seems like pickup hoops or a bad AAU game. But it is fun! Hopefully FDU has another run in them.

1 Like

Hilarious that the Florida Atlantic dude went for the big dunk and missed it (instead of holding onto the ball and letting the clock run out).

CTB may have pulled a dude’s scholarship for something like that. Kind of joking…

8 Likes

It’s incredible how Timme can be so fluid and coordinated on offense and then look like he’s moving in concrete on defense.

Love that he missed it, love that the crowd booed him. Have some self awareness to recognize you’re flexing about a win over Fairleigh Dickinson :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

To be fair how often does FAU make the sweet 16? Kids are just amped up. Dont think it’s a sign of character even if it looks bad

2 Likes

I get what you’re saying but Florida Atlantic still considers itself an underdog too. FAU had never won a tournament game two days ago (just like FDU).

2 Likes

ACC > B1G

More seriously man Miami is a team built for March: Dynamic guards who are also smooth 3pt shooters, a do it all athletic big man who locks down the paint. And multiple forwards and wings who can also hit a 3.

And big was Omier picking up 2 fouls and Larranaga keeping him in the game first half.

4 Likes

Miami to the S16

2 Likes

Miami and Houstan should be fun

7 Likes

Miami vs Houston should be good. Lots of great guards in that game.

Drake has to feel sick. They had Miami beat and just stopped playing the final 3 minutes.

5 Likes

Thanks, Miami. I know the ACC sucks, but to not get a single team in the S16 would have been humiliating. (Has it ever happened before?)

Now we join the other scrappy one-bid leagues like C-USA, Ivy, American, Mountain West, Pac-12, and Big 10.

11 Likes

Remember when Isaiah Wong almost entered the portal because he saw how much Nijel Pack was getting? LOL

16 Likes

Why don’t we have a multimillionaire backing us? One of you guys come off all that money.

4 Likes