2023 Off-Season Basketball - Outside UVa

Well it better be strong because Almond Milk got this guy…

4 Likes

Didn’t realize it was that high, but I was in a non-rated career field. Wasn’t really counting Navs, ABM’s but I would have thought even with them it would have around 50 tops. Learn something new every day.

2 Likes

Louisville has a chance to be pretty good … all that tanking got them some decent draft picks this off season.

1 Like

Outside of UNC, VT and maybe Miami, I have no idea what other ACC line ups look like at this point. Anyone bored and wanna take a shot at that?

UVA: Harris, iMac, Rohde, Dunn, Minor
UNC: Cadeau, Davis, Ryan, Ingram, Bacot
VT: Pedulla, Cattor, Rice, transfer from ODU, no idea

3 Likes

Duke- Roach, Proctor, Mitchell, Filipowski, Udeh(when he commits there officially)

2 Likes

And Jeff Goodman is as pure as driven snow, cut with ex-lax.

1 Like

Will let you know when the church choir, altar boys, and boy scouts of America imply negative things about Givony.

1 Like

There’s nothing in there too surprising to those of us paying attention. But it’s still eye opening in a way to see a lot of what you assume sorta confirmed.

This quote made me laugh.

“You know you can’t win with freshmen, but you can’t afford a roster of good transfers,” a coach in the Big 12 said. “So you have to go out and find that sweet spot every year. Each cycle, you can only take two or three high school kids, but because they come cheaper, you have to take two or three. You just can’t take more than three of four transfers without breaking the bank.”

9 Likes

Now even Torvik thinks Kansas is next year’s #1:

I think that roster is a little bit meh at the top end, though, isn’t it? Is there a first rounder on that roster? It’s not too often that teams win the natty without a first rounder. My guess for Kansas is Elite 8 or Final 4, not a natty roster.

PJ Hall returning to Clemson.

4 Likes

Feel like the ACC might be back to being really good next year

2 Likes

I agree, which is great news for our team. We may get beat up a little bit early, but hopefully the conference will be considered better so it won’t hurt as much. We’ll have good experience going into the tournament with a young, ascending team.

5 Likes
4 Likes

:joy:
https://twitter.com/TexasMBB/status/1663275431447937041

9 Likes

Hahahahah. Great advertising @Merch

5 Likes

Is Kadin just trolling everyone at this point? Hilarious :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t have a Twitter but someone should drop a link to the shirt in the LRA Merch store in the comments there :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m so glad I wont have to see his face anymore

1 Like

Yes I did

4 Likes