2023 UVa Offseason Chatter

Here’s how you do it: we are going to be so bad. So bad.

Didn’t really take all that long but I guess I’m just a talented writer.

5 Likes

Needs more footnotes

5 Likes

Dang. @WFS_HOO is starting to break me down!

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwYasJcOOx-/

1 Like

I assume this means “you can’t see me” which is secretly a cry out for help for anyone who can decode the message to save him from the UVA basketball marketing team hiding his existence

5 Likes

It’s a “everyone should be scared,” I think, kinda in the vein of what Tahaad commented on a previous post.

2 Likes

Probably. Gonna be really scary when him and Gertrude and Ian Jackson at UNC all transfer to St Johns together for Rick Pitino’s last ride into the sunset plastered billboard on I-95.

4 Likes

Haad knows

3 Likes

I would put Tahaad actually going to college at 20-80

Edit: just my guess. I dont know Tahaad or family etc at all

3 Likes

Joey Hauser in his UVA shirt and MSU shorts haha

https://twitter.com/VirginiaSports/status/1695235528054989056

8 Likes

What do they call Cville? The Hook? Chase seem like everyone love and respect him as well

His UVA volleyball shirt too haha.

2 Likes

Joe Hauser ton Tony (Probably) “Remember when you recruited me and I said no? Good times.”.

Also @DFresh11 yeah when Tahaad first popped up hear last year all the predictions were G League ignite. He’s already on another level and he’s been balling out the last month at all these camps and what not. Player comp would be 5’11 version of Jeremy Roach but with the bounce of Hamido Diallo from Kentucky a few years ago. And throw in that Jersey City/NYC guard swagger. I would be here for a last second Tahaad decommit from Auburn after the Flory shenanigans with Auburn.

Edit: Im you have a better player comp of some player from the 90s I never heard of but its a dead on comparison

I dont have a real good Tahaad comparison at all. The dude is right handed but supposedly taught himself to hoop lefty. Watch how he only dunks righty

I only worry he gets too caught up in what is going on now with AAU and all this summer stuff that he doesnt focus on the real for his future

Maybe a lefty Cory Alexander?

1 Like

Only issue is his size. If he was an inch or two taller, he’d be a guarantee lottery pick.

2 Likes

Funny you say that. Locals here say he “struggles” against bigger guards. Not sure I agree on that cause he is so in control at all times

1 Like

About the redshirt? Damn I thought that was a secret.

3 Likes

Joey shoulda shot that shot, but also MSU is gonna be worse, not better, without him.

Coincidentally, also think Jerome Tang got a little overrated last year.

1 Like

This made me laugh. Blatantly ripping off the SportsCenter ads, but it’s pretty good.

https://twitter.com/virginiasports/status/1695437189344284895?s=46&t=vkjgQUekzGC7z44tIfnIRQ

12 Likes

Shouldn’t his school photo just be the top of his hat while he stares at the ground?

5 Likes