2023 UVa Offseason Chatter

Sorry for the sin of bringing up Duke but I have a hard time understanding Proctor at #2 and Roach not on the list at all. Proctor is obviously the better NBA prospect but I think it’s probably 60/40 Roach has the better season

8 Likes

Fair point, even if I’d go 40-60

1 Like

Didn’t @DFresh11 say there was going to be an LRA podcast tonight? Season preview? Or did I dream that?

2 Likes

Sounds familiar

Funny you dreamed that. We are gonna do Thursday night now! Yes I did say that my bad

Also @chavlicek15 is requestion questions from forum and @Spencer will keep it all organised

5 Likes

Also, It was (not) all a dream.

Shoutout Biggie who had 3 great songs but otherwise beyond overrated in the rap game

1 Like

Oh no Fresh, you’ve gone too far

4 Likes

Hypnotize, Gimme the Loot, and It Was All a Dream

What else?

(Hypnotize an complete banger)

Edit: laughing with you cause I knew I would get crushed

2 Likes

Questions for the podcast:

1. (For everyone): Whether it be watching your favorite NBA team, your experience in college, or having a kid on aau team: What is the ideal # of players in the rotation?

2. Question for Mark (if he’s on): What was the transfer portal like for your son? And that whole experience in general.

3. Why do so many players want to be a point guard? And why do some players see it as an insult to be labeled a forward?

4. as a player (and in Mark’s case for Ty Jerome) how often did you get one on one time with a coach? And did coach’s make an effort to check in on you individually?

3 Likes

Fuel for the fire.

Question for Podcast - Who is your favorite LRA moderator… and why is it @jazznutUVA?

4 Likes

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

5 Likes

I mean there is only 1

2 Likes

Gimme 10 great Biggie songs before I give you 10 or Rakim and BDP. Yes your boy is old old school

2 Likes

We need to start bestowing OG next to their name to others other than you and @BDragon … I nominate @haney and @Hooandtrue

1 Like

Two weeks from right now we will be bickering over how many minutes Groves and Harris got in a 5 point win over Tarleton State. Goddammit I can’t wait.

10 Likes

@HoozGotNext tries really hard… :wink:

2 Likes

Probably also why Elijah Gertrude did not play and Taine Murray is 6th man. :rofl:

9 Likes

I cant name 10 great songs from anyone cause I’m old. Plus gotta gove Big credit for the 20 versus he dropped after he died on Diddy tracks

Eric b and rahkem are legendary

6 Likes

No @Hooandtrue is just a young buck hoo is relentless and we love him, usually. @haney is close. Very close

5 Likes