2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

Exactly we need to get a couple of Deng’s, Wek’s, Diane’s, Ndiaye’s, Diakite’s and other Nubian brotha’s on our future teams.

1 Like
4 Likes

Want

3 Likes

Lefty? Done deal

3 Likes

@PointGuardEyes can’t wait for this breakdown.

Figured Caleb Williams and Ty Davis are going to be the top priorities right off the bat when 2024 recruiting really starts September 9th.

(of course we are getting Davis + 2 of Abraham Knueppel or Grandmamajr + Caleb Williams + a 6’9 west African descent developmental forward who can put a penny on the top of the back board like Luke Bamgboye)

3 Likes

Coincidentally, Caleb Williams and Kon Knueppel move very similarly to each other. If I had to pick only one, Id go with Caleb Williams. Higher ceiling and better athlete. Kon Knueppel is that prototypical stereotype of a white player who people label as “knows how to play the game the right way” aka looks un-intimidating but balls out/he’s a monster.

Of course you get both to avoid the hard decision.

4 Likes

Are we talking about the same guy that was torching Stevenson?

That was Kon Knueppel yeah. He’s a statistical monster.

Nothing too informative here. Michigan hoping to cash in on the team takeover connection with Dug McDaniel, Terrance Williams, and Hunter Dickerson

2 Likes

@PointGuardEyes This breakdown is incredible. Also glad you got Caleb Williams’ dad’s stamp of approval in the comment section

Now tell him to come to UVA lol.

7 Likes

Gonna vomit in my mouth. Not near a computer so can’t screenshot for non instagrammers but it’s Ty Davis and Bruce Pearl together at some Auburn bball camp

3 Likes

Eh. He goes to HS in Bama. Kind of obvious that Auburn might recruit.

1 Like

Thank you!

Yeah, getting Pops’ stamp of approval was nice! Got Mrs. Williams’, too, on Twitter lol.

1 Like

I am curious if they discussed the effects of Farting in the Dead Sea…

2 Likes

Maybe just marveling at his perfectly curated chinstrap thin goatee?

Will lead to having everyone in your town turned into pillars of salt or something like that.

3 Likes

“I want to visit UVa, Pitt, Marquette and Villanova soon,” he said.

Man screw Villanova. Also his dad played at Marquette.

3 Likes

Quotes were pretty dialed in and positive for us. May mean nothing. Also I don’t follow closely enough to remember but aren’t we skeptical of getting kids from his current school?

To be fair we were recruiting him before he transferred to PVI so its different maybe lol.

2 Likes