2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

Really good pg from the west coast.

Not as long as I would like a pg to be/I like the reece clamping of the other pg. And not as dynamic as a short pg/more of a true floor general type.

He’s going to be hard to get from the west coast anyways with Gonzaga and Arizona offers

3 Likes

his name is not Tahaad either. will have to check him out when you send highlights true

3 Likes
3 Likes

there it is

1 Like

Lefty

1 Like

oooooh lefty too

2 Likes

Looks like a very finesse-oriented player. Not necessarily a bad thing for a PG.

1 Like

Guess it’s a no go for elmarko

When does ty Davis get his offer?

3 Likes

My guess is the latest possible chance Tony gets to not have other coaches following his trail. Maybe when he goes to the open gym.

2 Likes

Yeah, think the secret is out on that kid

2 Likes

First Dedan I’ve seen.

Maybe:

Staff that follow Ty Davis
-UVA (of course)
-Wake Forest
-Dayton
-Auburn
-Travis Steele (no idea where he at after Xavier/another Xavier assistant follows too but not sure if that was before or after coaching change)
-Penn State
-Utah
-Witchita State
-Georgia
-Nebraska
-Alabama
-Belmont
-Harvard
-Vanderbilt
-LSU
-Missouri
-Illinois
-Purdue
-Ole Miss
-Margaret (not a school but quick scrolling her bio made me pause)

Okay maybe the cat is out of the bag but I dont see no Duke or Kansas.

5 Likes

Team United has a high level of talent, but the combination isn’t very good.

2 Likes

Jarin playing out of position as a center since he’s the tallest even though he’s more of a wing/hybrid 4 man where his skills can shine more. And correct me if I am wrong but does Team United try to use Cam Scott as a play maker/facilitator?

Now HC at Miami of Ohio. Also found out today he’s John Groce’s brother (Akron). Who knew?

1 Like

play maker/facilitator is Quay Watson and Jaxon Prunty.
Of course, Watson and Prunty struggle a lot at the EYBL level.

Without looking, I’m guessing that Margaret tweets at recruits*.

*never tweet at recruits

2 Likes

Interesting. Ive seen @bfmcap (might be mixing up users) surprised when Prunty visited UVA cause he didn’t think Prunty was ACC level the last time he saw him play

Yeah never do that

proceeds to furiously delete his twitter account where all he is doing is tagging recruits in tweets

4 Likes

Cam Scott is Catch and Shot / Defender. Of course, he needs to further develop 3-PT.