2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

A SG? Interesting. Before Janowski and Davis.

1 Like

Hopefully he isn’t too disappointed by the fact that UHall is torn down. I’m sure he wanted to see where his dad lost a few hoops games

7 Likes

Isn’t he on an un-official visit right now?

1 Like

@HoozGotNext Is Mustaf here on an unofficial? I know you mentioned they were gonna squeeze in a few 2024 and 2025 unofficials before they leave for Italy.

Edit: Same mind @Tpain

2 Likes

I wonder where he dug up the UHall picture for the tweet? Hope he doesn’t think that’s where we still play.

3 Likes
5 Likes

HGN had retweeted this earlier

1 Like

Got it. Yeah Jaeden Mustaf is really good. As a 2024 he was the MVP of the Adidas Championship game (Kaiser was getting locked up by Davin Cosby in that game).

4 Likes

All I have gleaned is that his dad beat @DFresh11 twice

2 Likes

theres pops

9 Likes

Wonder if Willy talked shit to his pops before offering?

“Your son’s getting an offer to play for a real school. This ain’t an opportunity he should take lightly”.

6 Likes

In the 88 season UVA swept Maryland and one of the games was by like 30 points

2 Likes

wasnt Jerrod one of the most highly rated HS players ever? I know TJ knows him well

We probably won’t get him. If his Dad went to Maryland, they know that the Big 10 is his money maker.

8 Likes

LOL.

Also saw Michigan offered both Caleb Williams and Sir Mohammed. Lots of 2024 kids getting offered today.

1 Like

From his IG earlier. Mustaf is more of a wing player really, good athlete. Early scholarship offers aren’t that complicated. TB’s seen him, he’s really good, he came for a visit, he gets an offer. They figure out who to actually recruit by September.

16 Likes

Thank you for that. Next question was gonna be what position? Cause he’s been referred to as a pg.

4 Likes

We should just offer Tahaad and get it over with

2 Likes

TaGONE Petiford

5 Likes

I’m all for hosting him on a visit and offering him and all, but we should really just give up recruiting him right now if he didn’t accept on the spot.

What if a blue blood offers? we won’t win that battle. What if the G league comes calling? we can’t compete there. What if he transfers to Paul 6? gonzo. What if his AAU coach doesn’t like our pace of play? bring your shovels we are buried. What if he visits Xavier? cue the Vince carter it’s over gif.

Honestly I don’t know why we even bother with recruiting. Anybody who would accept an offer from us probably isn’t any good.

5 Likes