2nd Spring Live Period Recap

My son graduated Friday from NJIT. Brand new facilities and great school.

16 Likes

Kaiser interview!

8 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Hey, congrats! That’s awesome!

5 Likes
3 Likes

Back to back 19pt games for Tafara

3 Likes

Congratulations! Just now heading home from my son’s graduation from the Eastman School of Music.

8 Likes

fit

1 Like
24 Likes

This is as close to a glowing review as you can get in terms of someone who gets UVA lol.
We are just missing the “My Dad and I were in tears when I got the offer” part GG Jackson had in his UNC interview LOL

9 Likes

Ok, I’m ready to just go ahead and talk about how silly out shooting is gonna be with him Issac2, Dunn and insert pg on the floor

9 Likes

Saw this on instagram. Jaydon Young’s brother. Fun that they let the family get a couple shots too lol

15 Likes

If we are his dream school why didn’t he forgo the moon edit and commit on the spot when offered? I smell bags. This one is slipping away already.

8 Likes

Reaching those age of kids who only knows uva as a winner.

9 Likes

I saw him eating at the Barracks chipotle with Nate James and Scheyer. He committed to Duke a week later.

3 Likes

We shouldn’t recruit kids from Virginia, in my opinion. Only Wisconsin and its surrounding states. And New Zealand, of course.

1 Like

Eric Musselman approves

9 Likes

@LRA send @HoozGotNext and get him to do a Dilione (and maybe Jaydon Young) interview lol

2 Likes

Houston Wilson was really a great get for Cav Corner. Love his stuff.

7 Likes