ACC Basketball January

Kelly and Smith are some real chuckers.

Some pretty important games for the top of the standings right nowā€¦Miami at Pitt and Clemson at FSU

1 Like

FSU forgot how to play basketball again. Down 16-2 to start.

2 Likes

We call it the Haney curse

2 Likes

Baba Miller has been a disappointment so far. Figured heā€™d be making a significantly bigger impact.

1 Like

Same note too. He was hyped as the FSU savior. Even if he played the full season Iā€™m not sure the Noles outlook is much different.

1 Like

Wong tried to hero ballā€¦ then Pitt messed up inboundsā€¦ this game is wild.

1 Like

FSU has fought back to take the lead at the half. Baba Miller is not consistent enough yet, but you see flashes. If heā€™s there for multiple years, he could become something pretty interesting.

3 Likes

Think youā€™re right. Heā€™s got talent and potential. Kinda wonder if he falls into the trap of being labeled a cant miss because he was a bit unknown and as a result he gets pushed too much too soon and flops when if he came onto the scene as a project and was treated as such he could develop into something fun.

3 Likes

I hate watching this Clemson-FSU game, because I want FSU to pull this out, but I know they wonā€™t. Itā€™s just a waste of my time. But they keep it close enough I think ā€œā€¦ maybeā€.

Iā€™m going to go do something else.

3 Likes

Clemsons unis look like a cross between what a tv show thinks a uni looks like and a 2k create a team uni

3 Likes

Was too early to give the foul to Hall, no?

2 Likes

Absolutely awful late game strategy by FSU. Had no business losing that game.

4 Likes

Yea think they coulda milked a sec or 2 off. That said cant believe FSU blew that

2 Likes

Idiots. Such horrible management at the end. Why on earth do the intentional foul when thereā€™s still 10 seconds left? The worst case outcome you were facing was they tied it up and then you have the ball with a chance to win and the clock running out.

So dumb.

4 Likes

Too early to foul.

Then Inbound to your center to shot FT

Then let Hunter run end to end unopposed.

4 Likes

Up to Uva to take the conference.

mood GIF

10 Likes

Not even remotely worried about passing Clemson. We will handle them in a couple of weeks

2 Likes

And if we donā€™t, and we ā€œbacked intoā€ the regular season championship anyway, it would feel kind of hollow. Still good, but kind ofā€¦ asterisked I guess. To really feel we earned it, we need to just beat them.

2 Likes

I personally donā€™t care how we get banners. Pretty much every team that wins the regular season has other results play into it, unless they went undefeated in conference play.

Plus, we will very likely drop at least one more game. Just beating Clemson on its own may not be enough. So I want them to drop games.

14 Likes