Coach Mox recruiting domination

Is it too late to sue her for malpractice?

16 Likes

Awesome momentum for the program right now. Love the energy Mox has brought. We should have her drop by all recruiting visits for all teams, haha.

15 Likes
12 Likes

Yeah, seriously. Coach Ryan had 2 losing seasons, one of which was the programs very first year of existence. Coach Boyle, who was viewed as a disappointment, had one losing season, and Coach Thompson had 4 in 4 seasons. It’s kind of astounding.

17 Likes

Coach Mox, recruiting buzzsaw.

8 Likes

Somewhere out there is my woman’s basketball equivalent who is furious that their established WBB program lost a recruit to our (recent) dumpster fire of a program

17 Likes

Kymora made a very smart decision. She is us.

19 Likes

This says a lot about Coach Mox
She hasn’t coached a UVA game yet and she owns Virginia already. Gonna be fun to watch the women play again.

13 Likes
18 Likes

Kymora giving Ty a run for his money in the baby face category

7 Likes

She has a prettier smile than Ty.

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing her hit the head-fake logo jumper in Cameron.

8 Likes

Her 3FG% last season was remarkable. I want to say ~47%.

6 Likes

Tina’s gonna hate that shit

6 Likes

lol RIP. At least we’ll all get a good second camera angle from her IG.

3 Likes

Any chance we stay hot?

9 Likes

The non-con schedule for the women’s team dropped. It even has a free pre-season exhibition game at the beginning of the season for fans to come check out the team for the first time. Pretty cool idea.

13 Likes

Dang. UMBC at home and then Sister Jean on the road in the next game. Wish the men had scheduled that, too (TBH, why haven’t we scheduled UMBC in the non-conference?)… And hopefully Sister Jean doesn’t have as much influence on the women’s team as the men’s team there.

1 Like

I don’t ever want to play UMBC again. Not because I think we’d lose but because I don’t have, or understand, the bizarre obsession many UVA fans have in feeling some kind of kinship with them.

They embarrassed UVA in historic fashion. Granted, they handled it exceedingly well on their end afterwards (other than that little twerp of a PG flirting with accepting Duke’s invitation to sit courtside the next time we were in Durham) and I appreciate that. But I don’t feel like we’re “buddies” and I don’t get why so many UVA fans do.

12 Likes

Fair. I don’t feel any level of kinship. Just want to play them and beat them. And put it to bed.