Dream Recruits (maybe non-UVA related)

Decent comparison then huh? As soon as Jalen plays 35 NBA years for 12 different teams

1 Like

For sure …
He has a good start - 2 teams and 5 years so far.

1 Like

Villanova being a real pain in my butt with these offers lol. Thank god they suck.

Caleb Williams
Isaiah Abraham
Thomas Sorber
Christian Bliss
Jaiden Glover
Marcus Allen (that top 50 DeAndre Hunter type wing on our radar)
Sir Mohammed
Jalil Bethea

1 Like

Have watched some Nova this year. Very uninspirational compared to the past. Dull even

5 Likes

Their board is on suicide watch/doom and gloom. Very familiar to UVA football discussion this last season. Except they fell off a bigger cliff with losing Jay Wright.

8 Likes

Villanova, Tennessee and Kansas are on my recruiting shit list.

5 Likes

My bro is a Nova fan/grad and he keeps saying “no heart.” I don’t know … I think they have a frosh PG / Justin Moore is hurt, Whitmore missed a couple months, AND they’re breaking in a new head coach. Any one of those things would be a lot

2 Likes

Counter point: they lost to Depaul.

4 Likes

I’ve had a strange fascination with Nova this yr and watched them a handful of times the DePaul game included and Nova is so uninspired on the offensive end it’s mind blowing. Also great insight into how others must feel watching the hoos

4 Likes

Know nothing about this kid other than this 30 second clip that popped up on my twitter. Project center prospect?

Hmm. Kid is actually a 2022 reclassed down. Dont know if he would consider a redshirt. Also his stats outside this game not that impressive. Cooper Bowser better.

3 Likes

A higher level BVP/Jayden Gardner type forward.

1 Like

@Hooandtrue Shaedon’s team plays today in that festival.

https://twitter.com/jwherron10/status/1619784520135487490

1 Like

Where I stand with Dream recruits.

Shaedon Simpson: a good target if Taine does decide to transfer out (but if Taine stays dont see this addition/staff may have other targets as well).

Nolan Minessale and Damarien Yates: 2023/24 version of Joe and Akil

Isaiah Otyaluk is interesting as a high ceiling wing project. And Braeden Macvicar is a sniper from the 3pt land which is what you want in your modern big: the ability to pull away the bigs of the other team away from the rim for drives and taking away rebounds.

Jaiden Glover: probably going to go somewhere he can play right away. Imagine he has a camp/crew that says “let you rock out” a lot in terms of looking for a school lol.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/BigShotsGlobal/status/1619530994046103555

4 Likes

@DFresh11 Any chance you have a “funny story” to tell him?

3 Likes

I told him he was next but I guess he wasnt patient…

Auburn?

6 Likes

Looks like the crystals all going to Auburn. Very annoying. Jersey’s best going to play for … Auburn? In basketball?

5 Likes