Fall Recruiting Action

Ah well. Do really like his game and am not thrilled about having to play against him. But now we get to look at a bunch of other PG prospects and overanalyze their film, which I’m very much looking forward to.

Or we just take Reed Sheppard at PG which I would be pretty thrilled with too.

2 Likes

Still confused how in the world Duke became cool. Was it just K coaching the Olympic team? Kyrie? Duke was number one on the ‘successful things you’d never want to be associated with’ list.

3 Likes

Escalades

1 Like

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

3 Likes

I apologise for calling him a Loser But he has to be better than that

1 Like
11 Likes
10 Likes

And a better designer. That has to be one of the ugliest commitment announcements I’ve ever seen. Trying to do too much in a single design and, as many have commented, the moon has appeared WAY too much.

1 Like

I am pro-moon, but I don’t understand anything else going on in that image. There’s like, mechanical structures, but then some organic filament flowing in from out of frame or something.

I need a higher prescription.

3 Likes

I don’t get how he’s seemingly on the moon with another moon on the horizon?

1 Like

Clearly he is on one of Jupiter’s 79 moons with another one of the moons in the background.

4 Likes

Seriously folks, the moon bashing on this board needs to stop. Moon lovers are good people too.

President
American Lycanthrope Society

13 Likes

I salute your erudition Sir. TJ would be proud.

1 Like

Me thinks Tipton must be getting a discount on the artistic work that includes moonscapes…

3 Likes

Perhaps he has a NIL contract w/ the moon?

5 Likes

Have we seen an edit with both the moon and an Air Jordan 1?

1 Like

Yes.

I edited the gross parts out. No reason for any more of that trash on a UVA board than absolutely necessary.

9 Likes

Nice…he snuck two 1s in there and Nickel is wearing 4s. That’s well done in the cramming a ton of junk in there style.

Edit: And I missed the Jordans on the stairs at first glance.

1 Like

somethin tells me Tipton plays a lot of dungeons a d dragons or some such

3 Likes

Or, maybe he imagines he’s living on Rigel XII! :smiley: