I do like a Kentucky article saying that Kentucky “is right there in the mix.”

5 Likes
11 Likes
20 Likes

*family and me…but he’ll get that cleaned up in the classroom

4 Likes

Family and I is proper in the farish midwest

5 Likes

The football program actually does a nice job with them. They added accessories this year (chains and swords). Might be worth a walk across the street.

In baseball, all you get is a picture with Coach O’Connor. They don’t do fancy.

Dude is just carrying our recruiting on his back (well he and TB). Total badass

3 Likes

If Drake London came in 2019, who does that bump? McKoy? Woldo? No one?

And then after he sets the ACC on fire on the football field, does he even play basketball in 20-21?

Presumably he would’ve displaced Wicks or Beal for a football scholarship. I can’t even imagine what damage a London Wicks Davis Kemp Woods Thompson Henry receiving group would do to ACC defenses.

1 Like

If Drake London had come to UVA, he would have only played basketball. It would have been their last scholarship for the early 2019 period, so they never would have looked at Kadin Shedrick that July, then gone for a big man in 2020 probably instead of Jabri.

2 Likes

Interesting because if I remember correctly, Bronco offered him months before Tony did.

London made the right choice though. Looks like he’s got a first or second round NFL draft grade after just 3 years in college. Not sure he had that level of NBA talent.

6 Likes

5 star athletic combo guard mentions talking to Virginia “a lot lately” but highly doubt we can nab him. Originally from Detroit and Michigan State/Michigan all over him.

2 Likes
15 Likes

Always sparks some optimism when a recruit announces a near term commitment soon after visiting. But here, does the fact that he’s got a Top 12 mitigate or entirely eliminate that?

2 Likes

Ok I’ll be the first to say it. I think we have a good shot here

3 Likes
3 Likes

Poor Georgia Tech. They’re on his Decision graphic but everyone says it’s a top 12 list and leaves them out.

I think Mel Kiper has him top 10 and I saw him in a Heisman straw poll by The Athletic getting some down ballot votes. He is an absolute stud.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Seems quick, grabbing a spot since he knows London and Reed are coming here :slight_smile:

As an aside, did he do any kind of countdown or announcement date?

Kinda hoping London just does it similar…sooner than later of course

5 Likes

I don’t recall but @HoozGotNext put in the unofficial crystal ball to OSU for this one about 3 days ago

2 Likes