Hoos Going Pro 2021-22 NBA Season

Hey, you got me I guess. Might as well spend those mid-draft picks on safer choices.

And you know Tony Bennett would make sure there was no daylight between Baldwin’s butt and the bench last year. Stattmann for sure would’ve played ahead of him.

1 Like

Igor isn’t Patrick Baldwin lol. Igor is at Charlotte now, not in the draft process.

I love how JA always reps us. Dude is UVA through and through

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdy1OzDO5lnhzBacVLRpRfpGktgeQNAFifPg3g0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

8 Likes

I was listening to JJ Reddick’s interview of Joel Embiid and this little story about Reddick almost getting into a fight with Justin Anderson on the plane over a card game caught my attention.

3 Likes

JJ does not want that smoke

8 Likes

we need JAs version

7 Likes

Roanoke product. Do not doubt Sr. Doug

1 Like

Kenpon got no stats for the Smoke JB. haha. my man

2 Likes

Went to JJ camp “back in the day” and he wasn’t quiiite the hero you’d hope for, but he’s a Roanoke guy and his NBA and post NBA career have been great so I ride with him

3 Likes

I get it man. His transformation in the NBA was impressive for sure. His college shit speaks for itself. I hope he can remember where he came from on the Roanoke/ Vinton tip

4 Likes

If there was a vote for area high school most likely to produce a Dookie, Cave Spring would have always won in a landslide. No offense to any alums which also include Tiki and Ronde, but you know it’s true.

7 Likes

Appreciate the Vinton shout out Fresh!

4 Likes

How many high schools does Roanoke have? I assumed it would only be one or two before reading this thread.

1 Like

If you count the city and county, I believe it’s 7. At least in that ballpark

1 Like

Fact!!!

Played agaisnt JJ a some in HS and hated him. Definitely hit him with every elbow check and hard foul I could. But he’s mwllowed and changed a bunch in his age as we all should. And I give him props for sticking in the league as long as he did.

2 Likes

The one I will never forget was the Darko Milicic pick.

3 Likes

Honestly that’s the NBA version 0f Ryan Leaf

8 Likes

With all of the recent UVA national titles, it is becoming easier for these types of chance encounters to occur.

Wonder how many times this happens in the Hokie family? :thinking:

13 Likes

Only in sleepy rivers and coves in the south where Bass Fishing rules.

4 Likes