Hoos Going Pro 2021-22 NBA Season

Lol

This range is tricky. Could go next. Could drop to 50

1 Like

I always find this interesting. Multi-year college players drafted in the first round vs their rankings as recruits via 247sports.

Keegan Murray 324
Jaden Ivey 89
Bennedict Mathurin 120
Johnny Davis 164
Jalen Williams 242
Ochai Agbaji 132
Mark William 28
Tari Eason 138
Dalen Terry 52
Jake Laravia Unranked
Christian Braun 130
Walker Kessler 22
David Roddy 408
Wendell Moore 28

13 Likes

That’s amazing. Seems unusually high (meaning, high recruit ranks for multi year guys) this year

OKC took Jaylin and Jalen Williams. Closest thing we’ll ever get to all three Ja(y)son Williams’s on the same team

4 Likes

Keels the only Knick in the draft.

1 Like

Would’ve gone in the first round (in 2023, lol) if he had committed to us

5 Likes

What number did Keels go in the draft

Pick 42

1 Like

Starting to look like Joe getting traded wouldn’t be a bad thing after all…

7 Likes

As long as he gets away from Kyrie he will be in a more stable environment.

4 Likes

Pretty sure this means AG is in the league for another year!

15 Likes

He’s become known as a great locker room guy. Plenty of money to be made playing that role

9 Likes

Celtics could use him as backup to Horford

2 Likes

Just a rumor, but an interesting one nonetheless

3 Likes

Trading Brooklyn for Phoenix seems pretty miserable for me, although Joe can wipe his tears with dollar bills

2 Likes

Not sure Joe has much say in this. What I do know is Vegas odds for Ayton to Nets went from 4k-1 to 350-1 in about 2 hrs yesterday and have held steady. So something is up.

Agree. Love hiking our National Parks in the Southwest US. Do not like the big cities there. Apologies to any Hoo residents of Phoenix or Las Vegas— I’m sure there are nice aspects that a lifelong Virginia resident can’t appreciate.

Hawks picking up Murray from the Spurs. For dumping 3 picks and Galinaris salary. I like that. Much needed help on D could move the ball of Traes hands a bit too

6 Likes

I love the trade for them. And they still have Collins, Jalen Johnson, Capela to make a trade for a upgrade at the big man position if they want.

3 Likes

Three first-rounders feels expensive? They won’t really have cap space going forward, so these are their main ways to acquire talent. On the Lowe Post podcast, they were making the point that trades with these kinds of costs are typically one-piece-away trades, like Jrue to the Bucks.

3 Likes