Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Hmmm interesting concept

https://twitter.com/HalfCourtHoops/status/1660453516169584642

2 Likes

How much more fraudulent does embiidā€™s mvp look after the Celtics get swept by the 8 seed?

4 Likes

I dunno, the Heat are the opposite of whatever the Lakers are right now and have the best coach in the league. It could be an interesting series.

1 Like

Itā€™s a regular season award. Jokic kinda slept walked through a lot of the reg season and played poor defense but saved it for when it matters most, while Embiid inevitably got banged up and fell apart.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/steven_lebron/status/1659978265086377990?s=46

5 Likes

He averaged 24, 12 and 9.8 on ~65% overall playing 33 minutes per game im not sure that is sleepwalking

2 Likes

Yeah I meant on defense he wasnā€™t giving the effort consistently like embiid. And jokic was still amazing but numbers down from the previous year when he got mvp.

1 Like

Disagree with this. Duncan does below zero on D. The other team (Celtics) can greatly exploit this. Seems coaches arent good at it

5 Likes

I prob would have given it Giannis and he went home the earliest of the 3 :joy:

2 Likes

Spo out here catching bodies bout to get a 2nd NBA coach fired this post season

7 Likes
7 Likes

Not exactly a good look for them 2 days away from an elimination game.

Not that heā€™s wrong

9 Likes

Sounds just like his college coach.

3 Likes

Heatā€™s only chance is the injury history of Murray and Porter Jr. If Denver stays healthy they will win in 4-5. 6 at most.

Shame there will be such a long layoff between the conference finals and finals. Heat might have had a chance if they could ā€˜ride the waveā€™ and sneak a couple of the early games. 7 or 9 days off will reset them to their normal level. And their normal level isnā€™t close to Denverā€™s

1 Like

Kinda agree with all that. Love to see Miami make something out of it. The long break between series also means Denver gets to rest they arent deep if Miami can find a way to dig into their bench they might have a shot at a game or 2

1 Like

Herro could be back for the finals.

2 Likes

Herro would be a nice boast off the bench.

1 Like

I completely appreciate the Nuggets. Especially the way Jokic irks people just by being a chubby Euro dude lol But this has gotta be the most boring NBA playoffs ever. Need the Celtics to wake up and make it a series.

3 Likes

I disagree respectfully. The Nuggets Lakers series had competitive games. The Miami series was competitive until Sunday. And watching Boston just vomit all over their shoes on live television is pretty awesome

6 Likes

There were a couple 7-game series: Philly-Boston series was good, Golden St-Sacramento series was awesome (but eons ago). Denver-Phoenix and Golden St-Lakers was good too, I think.

4 Likes