Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Agree overall I’d say the playoffs have actually been great. Lakers Memphis was fun and tense. Phx Nuggets was solid as well. And like I said despite a potential for 2 sweeps in the conference finals, the games have been competitive and well played minus Mia/Bos Game 3

2 Likes

1 Like

Malcolm and I are twins… except my partial tear is in my Achilles. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Gym Stretch GIF by Chance The Rapper

Nice stretch

3 Likes

Maybe it is catching up to him. His last two games have been bummers

3 Likes

Yes the full article said he had been suffering from golfers elbow in the previous series and now after this injury he is insignificant pain when he attempts to shoot. Trying to play through it relying primarily on driving.

7 Likes

Is this going to be as ridiculous as the NCAA games in the early season?

Sources: The NBA’s Competition Committee is discussing potential of in-game penalty for flops that would result in technical foul free throw. Trial is possible at Summer League in July.

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) May 25, 2023
4 Likes

The flop rule or that every team in November looks like an Elite 8 level team?

2 Likes

Damn. This sounds like something he really shouldn’t be trying to play through

5 Likes

yeah should probably sit as the Heat know too … play Hauser and Pritchard tonight.

3 Likes

Got to be a pretty cool experience for Kihei being an LA kid

https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/1662240068633866240?s=20

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/csantosradio/status/1662530650392363011

KG looking like that cuse game. 36 pts. Chance to close the series on Tuesday

15 Likes

Love the passion en espanol …
He shoots first bang bang and asks questions later (translation on one of the threes)

7 Likes

I enjoyed the part when the announcers full named him because he was going off.

5 Likes

This one includes the 2nd half where the announcer also says his last FT set a playoff record for points in a game for Badalona.

12 Likes

Two things here. 1) The shots at 0:55 and 2:05 are just stupid good. 2) Unfortunately, the 2:05 shot was UVA on UVA crime. Dropped DT

6 Likes

lol didn’t even see that. looked taller than I remember DT

3 Likes

Pay Me GIF

6 Likes

5,297 likes, 17 comments - Liga Endesa (@acbcom) on Instagram: "Tiene manita de fuego
Una sonrisa de jugón
Y está en modo #PlayoffLigaEndesa 

🔥 ¡Bendita l..."

KY GUYYY. GUY GUY GUY GUY.

Amazing announcing.

EDIT: appears IG reels don’t embed, just a weird screenshot. Sad. It’s on KG’s story if you want to listen.

10 Likes

2 Likes