Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Aww man. Well they need to get Sam some shots like Miami is getting Duncan Robinson…drive and kick.

4 Likes

I’m not so sure Butler shouldn’t be shooting 3.

That might end up being the worst challenge ever

2 Likes

in-pain-ouch

6 Likes

Butler doing his best Kyle Guy impression

3 Likes

Was gonna say, where have I seen this before?

5 Likes

Wow…

2 Likes

The last 3 mins of that game was nuts

3 Likes

Can we get the Liga ACB announcers out to the United States? I do not even care if they speak English, there is no better announcing than dropping a full name, repeating the last name ten times in a row, and saying

That is gold, furthermore they do this the ENTIRE game. Is it close? Is it the beginning of the game? The end? They do not care, it is full energy throughout. I love them.

11 Likes

Man this is awesome. Kyle Guy- Richard Morgan

4 Likes

Wow!! Derrick White!!!
Those last 3 minutes are exactly why the Celtics went out and got Brogdon…. Gotta have him back

3 Likes

Our Celtics guy who does a ton of highlight packages:

4 Likes

Can anyone explain to me what Smart was doing defensively on the very first highlight there? There is no way that just getting to the ball screen and forcing your guy to his strong hand and doing nothing else is what NBA teaches. Is why I believe Reece!! Will find a spot somewhere

He overplayed the screen and Butler rejected the screen

Also Butler double dribbled before the foul with 3 seconds left. So many Auburn memories here.

2 Likes

Overplayed is different than literally doing nothing ha

Thats funny

2 Likes

It looks like Smart either thought they were switching or was expecting the screen-setter’s defender to be providing help baseline.

Guess so. Maybe was switching cause Horford was there in no mans land but picked up

Doesnt change the fact that that is horrendous no effort d by Smart ha

Auburn fans redux???
https://twitter.com/i/status/1662848326503473157

5 Likes