Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Buddy and I had the Miami over (102.5) and the Celtics at -2.5 in a Parlay at +510.

Entertaining but stung a little to miss both by 0.5 a point.

2 Likes

So what’s the word on Malcolm? Is he out game 7 too? Is he out beyond this if they were to win? That injury kind of sounded bad.

1 Like

He will be available…saw a blurb on the Athletic

2 Likes

Listed as questionable
Maybe he’ll shoot left-handed like Larry Bird did against Portland back in the day

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/RealBobManning/status/1663207320543809539?t=wxgp0r5AFTIZx3mzn1-S3Q&s=19

2 Likes

Woah woah woah … that’s video overload for Hoo fans … might be more practice tape in one tweet than we see of the Hoos in a whole month … a little woozy from so much non-stair climbing footage …

3 Likes

Going through old box of cards and found this gem

6 Likes

Dope

2 Likes

Tatum has the worst handles of a star player I’ve ever seen. 0 bag.

3 Likes

Brogdon out there playing with a torn tendon. Tuff. But truth be told, he’s a liability out there right now.

2 Likes

This series will not stop me from remembering the Martin twins as a punchline at NC State.

9 Likes

Same here. One of those twins speared Nolte during one of our games and got a well deserved Technical for it.

3 Likes

He was sat down not long after his apperence too. Can’t be out there and be a non shooting threat.

1 Like

Do the Celtics practice dribbling?

3 Likes

They will when Bennett rejoins old friends brad Stevens and Malcolm Brogdon to lead the Celtics in two years.

4 Likes

Does anyone? Holy shit great question

4 Likes

I’m sure most don’t… but they may want to start

One of Martin brothers is forever a legend for fouling out at Cameron Indoor and refusing to sit down so the stupid crazies had to do their finger waving thing for like 30+ minutes. Amazing(I forgot which one did it)

5 Likes

The Cat Barber era! Who also never had a good game against UVA, even in his junior season when he was really good against everyone else.

5 Likes

The worst, for us, State players in the TB era were Richard Howell and Scott Wood.

Howell was just a grown ass man on the blocks and we had no answer for him if he wanted a ball off the glass or wanted to score in the paint.

It felt like Wood was born to hit back breaking threes against us, at least in the ACC Tournament.

1 Like