Hoos in the NBA Playoffs - Live Game Thread

Going to be vry difficult to trade Horford n his contract. Would likely have to give up additional assets just to unload his contract.

3 Likes

Yup not sure they offload him without losing too much else.

I may be in the minority here but i question the reliability of the Simmons Emmbid core. Not a talent question but reliability and health

1 Like

same page there as always Dragon

2 Likes
  1. Fire Brett Brown.

2. Throw $100M at Jay Wright

3. Whole Villanova '21 class decommits and several commit to UVa. :smiley:

5 Likes

Love it

1 Like

I doubt Jay would go to the Sixers but it is definitely trending on Twitter right now as something some fans and NBA beat writers want.

4 Likes

I hate Paul George

Also I doubt any coach is looking at the Sixers roster and capped salary and saying ā€œI want to be a part of thatā€. Will have to be a really desperate coach or a several generational wealth contract

2 Likes

Lukaā€™s crazy. Officially on the Rick Carlisle train

2 Likes

Luka is a bad man. I watch Mavs games souly because of him.

2 Likes

Just realized the East could look completely different next year. Nets get Kyrie and amd KD back, 76ers blowup/rebuild Miami in the market to build and win now.

1 Like
3 Likes

LMAOOOOO

Also the west is going to be an absolute bloodbath next year. These 8 playoff teams, healthy warriors, frisky Suns, Pels, and Grizzlies. Tā€™wolves will be going for it.

All 15 teams may enter the season saying ā€œwe have a real playoff chanceā€

2 Likes
5 Likes

Not a religious man by any means but will keep him in my thoughts. Provided a lot of joy throughout my UVA career, and I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for the Harris family right now. We always hear about the death of others daily and we know our time here is limited, but when someone close to us actually dies, it is something we cannot prepare for.

4 Likes

Are we sure itā€™s Harrisā€™ mom or grandmother who passed? The twitter user is Harrisā€™ mom and she is still active

Edit: I think its his grandma. Still sad though. But glad his mom is doing okay with her own hurdles.

2 Likes

Also the young talent in the league right now is INSANE. Jamal Murray and Donovan Mitchell both 23 and dropped 50 tonight. Luka GOAT Doncic 21 with that triple double and game winner. NBA is in a good spot talent wise for the future

3 Likes

Brogdon putting in another solid effort but the Heat are just too much. I feel like the Heat are 1 player away from being a serious problem

1 Like

maybe cause Crotty does the TV color for them?

1 Like