In-season Basketball Recruiting 2022-2023

Nothing outside the brief text @DFresh11 got from pops just saying thank you for checking in.

2 Likes
6 Likes

This kid is so going to be a Hoo despite my best manifestation efforts for my wing lineups. Might as well adjust accordingly I guess

Kon’s team got the win vs a high school team that features two Iowa commits

4 Likes
1 Like

Rest assured when Kon leads us to our third Natty and is a first team all american you will still have @Hooandtrue hiding under his bed whispering to himself “If only we had more wings”.

14 Likes

Wait…not a single one of these guys are early offers…shocking…we never land anyone we offer early…

2 Likes

Gone Knüppel
Bye Davis

2 Likes

Kon reminds me of Jeff Lamp. I’d take that. Really like this kid.

9 Likes

@Hooandtrue

What about this dude?

J Will follows him.

If Reece and Armaan come back we don’t really need another guard next year

Reece
Armaan
Issac
Taine
Elijah
Keeping Dunn and Bond as 3/4s

If either or both of them opt to go we’ll hit the portal

3 Likes

Went to a scrimmage yesterday and saw this kid (Nate Ament - unofficial visitor a while back). Legit 6’7-6’8ish. Lanky ain’t the word but he’s still real young. Smooth. Shooter. Would like to hope he grows into his body over time to handle contact on drives. Can handle some. SN: looks like Ben Simmons in the face lol

4 Likes

probably not

ND just took a 2023 4 star QB commit, which should be a positive for Freitag.

2 Likes

I thought Freitag was a WR? Or projected to be at the college level? My memory could be failing though.

1 Like

Freitag is a WR

1 Like

My bad. I thought he was a QB for some reason

2 Likes

I know 0 but looks like a guy that can play every skill position. Hashtag Football Player

3 Likes

“Athlete”

1 Like

Exactly that.

2 Likes