In-season Basketball Recruiting 2022-2023

So not a 3&D?

Edit: sorry, thought this was the Elijah Gertrude highlight post. Wrong thread.

1 Like
9 Likes

Put him on the transfer wishlist!

0.7 assists to 3 turnovers is a huge red flag though so I doubt it.

2 Likes

Got it.

The funniest quote from the article is:

Georgetown: “I love it there too I just want to keep watching them and see how they progress from the last season they had. It wasn’t the best season they had so I want to see how they bounce back and keep it rolling.

8 Likes

2025 Colt Langdon was back at UVA for the game yesterday. He seems VERY interested in UVA. Him and Jackson Keith (from Durham, also visited, I see he likes a lot of Williford’s tweets) are undoubtedly going to be the top two recruits in North Carolina 2025.

2024 in North Carolina you have Jarin Stevenson and then the trio we offered (Rakease Passmore, Jaeden Mustaf, Juke Harris). And then a bunch of wings.

15 Likes
5 Likes

CTB apparently likes those lefties!

5 Likes

Seems like we’re not really on Mustaf that hard at the moment

2 Likes

Colt Langdon:

Y’all going to have to talk me into this one seems SLOW. Need some of those defensive tweaks that made Big Smooth playable.

1 Like

The clips you linked are beginning of his sophomore year of HS.

He’s gotten quick and you have to hope he gets even more athletic and quick.

1 Like

2025 6’8 Colt Langdon (Millbrook): Langdon is already one of the top players in his class and should quickly be hitting the national level if he hasn’t already. And with his skill set, that offer list is only going to continue to get longer. Langdon is such a tough matchup on the court; at his size and with his versatility, Langdon simply can take advantage of his matchup whether he needs to operate inside or showcase his confident outside feel. He is so smooth in creating and reading, as he is a matchup nightmare for opponents.

1 Like

OK. I do give him props for his hoops historical knowledge. Toni Kukoc! He has been DITC on the Youtube. Have not seen the Magician’s flair for passing in this tape yet.

1 Like
3 Likes

With his 3pt shot and ability to attack and drive from the perimeter and midrange area, Sorber would be an ideal compromise between the traditional big bruiser and a more modern forward.

3 Likes

I’ve kinda lost track. With the red shirts, what are we actively recruiting for in 23 and 24?

1 Like

Pg and a wing guard. The rest tbd and most likely a transfer addition in the front court

3 Likes

The 247 list of 2024 offers seems mostly up-to-date:

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Suppose I could’ve looked that up myself.

So, for 23, we’ve got just Reece :bangbang: at PG, barring NBA draft. Seems like we need a transfer in 23 for spot duty/injury protection at PG.

1 Like