šŸ› Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

Anybody cooking anything good for the games today? I making fried chicken, corn on the cob, tomatoe and cucumber salad, mediocre mac and cheese, and some biscuits out of a can. Nothing fancy. I know @MaineWahoo has something good going at his cribā€¦.

1 Like

This isnā€™t the Vegan thread - is it?. Letā€™s hear it. Or if you are ordering - that counts too. Need good food and drink on this awesome hoops day! LFG.

1 Like

And by the way, Letā€™s Go Canes!!

2 Likes

All in for Canes I have no love for Kansas and I think is because of Jacques Vaughn. Going to a biergarten in Jersey City soon to watch and have some bbq and beeras. This entire town is sold out for the Peacocks today.

If you see a coach burning later and flung into the Hudson River it wasnt me Shaggy style

2 Likes

Bout to fire up the grill. Got dogs brats and hanger steak on the grill. A killer slaw with rice vinegar and maybe some baked beans

4 Likes

Also my favorite Jay Will story is when we beat Kansas in 95 to get to this round. Ostertag was kinda wimpering toward the end of the game and Jay told him to stop cryin, you shoulda played better

Absolute all time story

7 Likes

Lmafo oh shit Iā€™m done

1 Like

@BDragon on the brats! Damn- send some pics when you get ā€˜em looking good. Iā€™m jealous now bro!

2 Likes

Will do! Gonna boil them in beer then throw them on the grill to finish should get a nice char.

3 Likes

Damn man. Hav thought he was exotic at UVa cause he marinated balogna for 2 days before microwaving for midnight snack.

Dragon dont play

5 Likes

Chili Cheese Frikadellenā€¦ mmmmmm

ā€¦or Schwenksteak mit Brƶtchenā€¦

6 Likes

@BDragon knows the key is the beer boil before the grill. So damn good.

4 Likes

Burgers and onion rings from the Habit.
With Ranch and A-1 combo sauce for dip

1 Like

Cinnamon rolls fron Pillsbury

1 Like

Ohh i need to be eating with you

1 Like

Yessure my Wisconsin peeps taught me well

1 Like

This game is over. New topicā€¦

Send me your death-row/favorite burger joint, location, and why you like it so much. Attach pics if you have themā€¦ here is mine to get it started:

Brass Ring
3 Palm Beach County locations
Always unrealā€¦ photo borrowed from Yelp. They do a great job of paying attention to how you like your burger cooked. AND they have unreal wings, cold beer, and a great staff. If anyone from LRA comes down here, I am taking you there.

4 Likes

Quick shot of the meats before carving earlier.

5 Likes

That looks like a legit burger.

1 Like

Corner bistro. West village nyc. Rare or gtfo.

2 Likes