šŸ› Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

So good. Been there. Man I got to get up there. Miss it.

1 Like

This one is for Freshā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Pat Lafriedas burgers off my flat grillā€¦

5 Likes

Bottom to topā€¦ bun, mayo, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, patty, Slice of cheddar & Muenster, caramelized onions, Bacon Weave and my burger sauceā€¦

3 Likes

So glad this turned into the food threadā€¦ thanks Raj

3 Likes

My all time favorite was Rays Hell Burger RIP

Big Jimā€™s must be gone by now in Charlottesville- right?

1 Like

Pro- move with the bacon weave!

1 Like

Pic of bacon weave before being addedā€¦

1 Like

I believe Big Jimā€™s is goneā€¦ their barbecue and fried chicken was good stuffā€¦ loved going their and getting double friesā€¦ with my burger

2 Likes

Yep, Big Jimā€™s is long gone. New place there that gets good reviews but havenā€™t been, just not the same

2 Likes

Iā€™m jealous.

1 Like

Signing off with an old school March madness clip that was also a big upsetā€¦

3 Likes

Balla call Big Jim platter was a go to move back in the day.

3 Likes

Black Label burger from Minetta Tavern in NYC. Used to get it as often as I could when I was living up there.

Pic credit from their website.

2 Likes

JG Melons has the best burger in all the land. And coldest Heinekens

2 Likes

Donā€™t sleep on Riverside

4 Likes

What a run by St. Peterā€™s. Letā€™s hope its not the last time we see them in the tourneyā€¦ To @Doug Freshā€™s point, the fan base is an issue. Here are some highlights of their game against Carolina yesterdayā€¦

1 Like

Which place is the one that replaced it? Big Jimā€™s is before my time in Cville.

Love Riverside, though their fries are only OK by my taste. Smoked in Crozet had a really good Riverside/Shake Shack-like smashburger and crinkle fries, but I think they changed some things with an ownership change several months ago, and it was less to my taste.

We might need a dedicated food threadā€¦