JMU Game Thread

Hahahahahahhhahaha. Yes!

3 Likes

Yes… I’m replying to myself… but if anyone wants a good Android podcast app… I’ve been using the following for years…

https://podcastaddict.com

2 Likes

You calling yourself an Addict, Nut?

3 Likes

Yes… I listen to way too many podcasts and audio books… not denying that.

2 Likes

Nah thats good stuff. Podcasts brought me in couple years ago. Never understood the concept before we did some here on LRA. Still dont understand but fun talking shit and listening to others do the same

3 Likes

All podcasts are not equal… the sports one you refer to are normally what you say above… but there are news ones (I don’t normally listen to those), investor ones, economic ones, story ones, almost every genre… I’d recommend trying a more produced one to see the difference…

Didn’t you listen to the one I was on a few years ago?

Also… this one is a good one for economic stuff…

Planet Money is good for your line of work… and they are normally only 15 - 20 minutes long…

One of my favorites is How I Built This… speaks to founders of different companies and how they started, almost failed (they all almost failed), the luck and skill it took to succeed… the Chobani yoghurt guy one recently was a good one… so was the Roku one as I didn’t know that Netflix was a huge reason it was successful as well as it was originally being designed by Netflix… heck all the episodes are good…

Two others I think @DFresh11 would like… as well as more on topic from this group… the first goes into the legal stuff in sports… the second is a retired referee and his perspective on officiating…

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/conduct-detrimental-the-sports-law-podcast/id1490287845

4 Likes

This is awesome man. Yea i listened to yours. Appreciate you sharing as always.

2 Likes

Made a new topic to discuss the best podcasts…

Once he got it I hope he clapped.

4 Likes

Guarantee when the staff watches film on JMU he will claim it as his own

4 Likes

In my mind, I heard Dunn replying, “Yo Mama”. But it was probably, “thanks, man.”

2 Likes

Just listened–great podcast!

2 Likes

Now in the apple feed!

1 Like

Ha. Thanks Cap

1 Like

Wait so what is the deal with Reece

Unclear. We all hoping ankle and hamstring gets better fast

3 Likes

Thank goodness hamstring and ankle injuries don’t linger

4 Likes

Ah man

@DFresh11 @Richan34 @BDragon
JWILLY Show is posted on podcast platforms, but if you check out the Facebook page you can watch it (with video) immediately after it’s over.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen him around Grounds since everyone’s on finals schedule but from what I’ve heard we shouldn’t be too worried, between Ethan Saliba, Mike Curtis, and the 11-day break until Houston I’m hopeful he’ll be in good shape by next Saturday

5 Likes