JMU Game Thread

Clearly no +1 there

4 Likes

I think that the biggest difference between Dunn and McNeely is that Dunn enjoys being on court. Like a puppy playing fetch. Love that kid!

8 Likes

Any updates on Reeceā€™s injury? Do they have any concern or will rest do the trick?

2 Likes

I would say zero chance we hear anything from staff about his injury.

Our best bet is to get an inside scoop from one of the students seeing him walking to class.

@Spencer @hoopsandhoos :eyes::eyes::eyes:

13 Likes

Love the ā€œEarth Wind and Fireā€ nickname. Never occurred to me, but now that I see it, itā€™s perfect.

3 Likes

Had JWilly and Marky laughin about it on JWilly show last night as well also @CaptainThurman15

5 Likes

Thatā€™s great, I canā€™t wait to give it a listen.

But I gotta credit @Serum114 once again for recognizing the resemblance and providing the outstanding visual!

By the way, did you see EW&F jawing with Dunn on the inbounds play after Dunn stuffed him in the final minute? At first I thought Molson was pretty heated and might get himself teed up, but then he started laughing. Corey had his own take on how that discussion went, but I thought it was a really cool moment with a cagey veteran, probably talking trash to the freshman, while acknowledging that the freshman just beat him. Great stuff.

10 Likes

Yea man. Thats what we were talking about. Jay was confused on the EWnF ref. My bad @Serum114 of course it was you

2 Likes

100% I loved that moment. Those 2 went at it for the final 1:30 and it was fun. Molson got Dunn a few plays earlier Dunn got him back. The exchange was everything I love about sports.

12 Likes

You could see Molson respecting our young buck for competing and not backing down. Is exactly how sports competition should work.

7 Likes

Is this posted yet?

1 Like

Unclearā€¦ @Spencer is Jay Willy show posted? (bear with him, my guy Spencer is in middle of finals)

4 Likes

Itā€™s not posted as far as I can seeā€¦ and I have my podcast feed pull from multiple sources which has every LRA podcast show up on my feed twiceā€¦

2 Likes

You telling me finals are more important than the JWilly show? Come on young @Spencer get them priorities straight.

6 Likes

No doubt, helps when Molson can share perspective of his time facing MJ when he was a freshman at UNC.

8 Likes

Hahahahahahhhahaha. Yes!

3 Likes

Yesā€¦ Iā€™m replying to myselfā€¦ but if anyone wants a good Android podcast appā€¦ Iā€™ve been using the following for yearsā€¦

https://podcastaddict.com

2 Likes

You calling yourself an Addict, Nut?

3 Likes

Yesā€¦ I listen to way too many podcasts and audio booksā€¦ not denying that.

2 Likes

Nah thats good stuff. Podcasts brought me in couple years ago. Never understood the concept before we did some here on LRA. Still dont understand but fun talking shit and listening to others do the same

3 Likes